What's a good Veigar build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNerdAL

07-09-2012

I'm a good Veigar player, but I want to make my build better. I use this build: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...villain-131275

How can I improve on my build?

Boomstick II

07-09-2012

That build looks fine to me. I would just add that you don't always need to build in that order. If they have a fed AD carry/AD champ then you might want to build your Zhonya's a little earlier, or if they have a fed AP then Banshee's could come earlier (or you could replace Banshee's with Abyssal). I would definitely try to get DFG a little early as well (2nd item, after rabadon's or some other AP item is good).

Your build won't make as much of a difference as your playing.

CubeShroom

07-09-2012

I get deathfires grasp before my rabadons. Also get W at lvl 8 and max E before W because Veigar doesn't have a good early game and this secures ganks and escapes better. Also don't harrass pre 4, and then you can soften them up a little for your amazing burst

DerpLord22

10-06-2012

You could use this build: 1. Sorceres boots, 3 arcangel staffs, 1 rod of ages and 1 rabadons deathcap, this build gets me over 1000 ap so i could insta kill squishy champs with my uly. Hope this helps lots

sonofzeal

10-06-2012

Here's what I do:

Start: Boots +3 pots.
- Kage's Lucky Pick
- Chalice
- Boots -> MPen Boots
- Chalice -> Athena's
- Rabadon's

From there.... Kage's -> DFG, Void Staff, and Will of the Ancients are all usually on the menu but the order varies based on what I'm fighting.