Jungle is almost as bad as support now...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InShortSight

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
but it's pretty interesting to see what new junglers may become viable with these new items.
KASSADIN&ANlVIAJUNGLEOP

Ztune

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Patience, young Skywalker!
I'm really excited for the jungle changes. I love jungling, and you guys made definite improvements from season 1 to season 2. I'm sure season 3 will be an improvement as well.

4thEDITION

10-17-2012

How immediate would these changes be? Would it be months into season 3 or very soon?

mikkozak

10-17-2012

Perhaps items that have bonuses on neutral monsters (not lane creeps), or Bonuses when taken on a champion who has Smite? That could add some depth.

XReyoX

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Well said, I totally agree.

I stopped caring about winning and just play the champ I want to now... but it still sucks knowing when I play a great Kha'Xin (for example) and go 7/1 early game, that when we are still losing late game we probably would've easily won if I had just picked Amumu and fed other lanes instead.
The sad thing is that it is more beneficial to have all the gold concentrated on one player, preferably the AD carry, followed by the AP carry. This has already happened on supports, now it is spreading onto the jungle.

iainB85

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReyoX View Post
The sad thing is that it is more beneficial to have all the gold concentrated on one player, preferably the AD carry, followed by the AP carry. This has already happened on supports, now it is spreading onto the jungle.
True, but maybe the new itemization will change that up a little bit. In addition to making jungle more appealing, I am hoping the new items possibly make other roles scale better into late game so it's not a game of "protect the ad carry" 30 minutes in. We shall see!

iainB85

10-21-2012

Jungle justice

Mmimzy

10-23-2012

I wonder if they'll have AP and AD jungle items like wriggles. Thats what they really need. Something cheap adn quick to help with the clear. Jungles like alister will suffer the most.

Reäpër

11-04-2012

bump

jetpotion

12-21-2012

What about heart of gold?Junglers needed the heart of gold so they dont become squishy as hell.Bring back the old leashing mechanics.Bring back the old old jungle, that 1 way to farm the jungle and not have to deal with ganking constantly.The first jungle change was bad enough(,since you want new players to jungle without runes)Currently the gold increase on single targets are bull****.When you have to wait for 10 min to get any source of income.You screwed ganking and you screwed the jungle up badly.Bring back heart of gold and brink back the gp10s.Btw there are some champions that can gank better than most junglers.This is how I believe the game will get better.Bring back gp10s,nerf the roaming mids like kat,kass and eve.Make aggressive ganking viable just as much as farming the jungle.Also make counter jungling wraiths and wolves look like they were worth farming.Also nerf amumu jungle speed needs to be nerfed a little because his speed seems to fast to reach a late game.