Jungle is almost as bad as support now...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WILL SMlTH

10-04-2012

and this why i play jungle soraka.

Gaare

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Good PSA.. I can't count the amount of times some derp top is spam pinging back on me even while I am CSing under THEIR tower. Unbelievable, the kid is going to lose the CS/exp to the tower, and he's mad at me for last hitting them... it's like being the jungler means you have some kind of disease, and they don't want their lane to get infected.
Or they spam ping for you to retreat when they re-spawn as if they're only getting half xp. I mean spam pinging annoys me enough as it is, but when it's for something that makes no sense it's even worse.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I agree with this post. However, Riven jungle. OP. What jungle, grab buffs and stomp lanes in, her ganks are devastating.

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

I hope you realize that the reason why junglers have to be tanks is because tanks are no longer viable top lane due to the existence of riven, jax, rengar, jayce, etc.

CoonSan CoonSan

10-04-2012

Mumu, Malphite, and Naut jungle are so easy to shut down at one it isn't even funny. Aggressive invaders are way more important I think. Just the ability to control enemy buffs is way too good.

iainB85

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaRaven View Post
Your Jungling wrong, or every game I Jungle my team mates are laning wrong, can't figure out which yet.

8/10 games I end up more Gold, CS, Kills etc than my team and most the time the enemy team and on the rare occasion more than the enemy team combined.

I am currently doing an Eve Jungle phase and find that the Assasin Jungle works best given that you can kill the enemy faster if done right and get back to your Jungle quicker.

Who cares how small your Jungle farm is, if you rely soly on this to try keep up with CS you are doing it wrong.

Look for Ganks, none? Than go farm next wave. Look for Ganks again, none? Continue to next farm and so on. If you keep an eye out for Ganks and not just focus on the "OMG I'm down on CS" bull****, you can gank enough AND farm.
The CS count is actually extremely deceptive for junglers, as it counts big and small minions equally. Even if you are keeping up in the number of CS, you are actually way behind in gold because over half your CS are little minions that are worth very little. The only way to really view this is to look at the gold earned in the post game stats. Unless you leeched a lot from lanes, or got insanely fed, you will see just how far behind gold wise you actually were.

Ornan

10-04-2012

They need to increase the revenue gained by junglers, I despise jungling to the point that I've finally tried every other role possible. I miss the old jungle.

Jakey

10-04-2012

I don't mind the game being this way. It turns jungling into a tanky, map aware roaming role that requires you to balance your decisions incredibly carefully.

It is a more difficult position to play well than ever before, and I like that.

El Greevo

10-04-2012

people now are realizing the true job of the jungler. wich is supporting every lane.

imo the jungler should never get the kill when he ganks. if u let the lane champ get fed, he can start snowballing easily or just winning the lane. this results in the denial of farm to the enemy team, putting your team even more ahead.

is much better to give those 300g to the lane and leave the jungler with an assist.
so this is why its better to pick a jungler with a great kit, that doesnt requires much gold

Tutskii

10-04-2012

I am sick of everyone stealing my jungle.

Mid will try to wraiths and wolves,

Top will very often try to steal all my golems.

If the ganking is going slow, and i'm playing vs a competent jungler that wards, there isn't anything for me to do but sit with gp10 and do nothing.

And I ask politely to stop stealing my jungle.

And they don't.