Longest blink/gap closer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ztoooooooooooop

11-24-2013

My friend told me that Ezreal's Arcane shift was the longest blink, which appears to be the case as far as a true blink. I'm wondering what the longest gap closer is (tristana rocket jump? kass?), any sort of gap closer, like Wukong's nimbus strike. Thanks for any answers, cuz I'm kinda lazy to look up and I'm sure people have experience to know =p

kfc

BurstPhantom42

11-24-2013

Im not to sure on this but i think vi's ult is a huge gap closer and theres also rivens triple q e combo that can cover a huge amount of distance

Cavo

11-24-2013

I think Kass's jump has farther range than Ez's.

Ishizuka

11-24-2013

I've had experience playing Vi and that ULT is such a fun toy to play with. I hooked a Corki with my Ult right as he Valkyrie'd away and I just went about 2 1/2 Turret lengths.

Forgetful is Uhh

11-24-2013

Akali.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

11-24-2013

Zac's Elastic Slingshot appears to have a range of 1550 at max rank if fully charged. Amumu's Bandage Toss is also a very long distance gap closer with a range of 1100.

Damned Scholar

11-24-2013

Shen, Twisted Fate, and Pantheon all have blinks for ultimates, so the longest range is Shen with "the map". For non-ult blinks, Elise has the longest range at 1075 on Rappel, followed by Lissandra with 1050 range on Glacial Path.

The longest dash is Nocturne's Paranoia at 3500 units at rank 3, followed by Zac's Elastic Slingshot.

koalaknight

11-25-2013

Well, blinks tend to be better than jumps / dashes (if they are of similar range) since when you try to blink over a wall, you just need to be more than halfway across it, whereas for dashes and jumps, you need to clear the entire thing.

Kassadin's RiftWalk has a range of 700, while Ezreal has a displacement of 450, and so I guess Kaddasin's is longer. I believe these are the only two unconditional blinks (there could be more) where you can use them freely.

I guess there are the unconditional dashes like for Vi (725 max range for Q, 800 for ult), Trist (900 for rocket jump), Zac (1550 at max rank), but I feel that the charge up ones like for Vi and Zac tend to be a bit slow and not that useful for catching up (but amazing for going over walls to enemies that try to run away through the jungle).

Then, there are the conditional skill shots, such as Amumu's bandage toss (1100), which I believe is the longest out of all of these, where some other champions have kind of long skill shots (Lee Sin, Leona, etc.)

In terms of targeted gap closers, Wukong's Nimbus Strike is 625, but Jax and Talon both have 700 range gap closers, and Quinn has a semi gap closer (750 range). I guess there could be longer ones.