Help A New Player Build His Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vyper

10-03-2012

I want to play Wukong, Shen, Rengar, and Nocturne, but I dont know good builds for them that aren't outdated.

If you guys could discuss builds for these champs I'd greatly appreciate it.

Xesante

10-03-2012

Although often it is situational, and a matter of preference, there are a few things that are suggested;

Wukong: Tri force is really good if you're going for a sort of bruiser build, or mallet/atmas on a tanky build. For Tri force go Phage-Sheen-Zeal. You can then get youmuu's ghostblade for more damage. Boots situational. It's nice to get a GA after the youmuu's and perhaps more damage (Bloodthirster?)

Shen: This is really situational as well. Many will rush a HoG in lane and then build warmogs. Others get sunfire cape first. Some even get Frozen Mallet, I guess if your team is lacking a bruiser. Depending on the team, you usually want Warmogs-FoN-Randuin's, and I usually get aegis if the support or jungle doesn't have it already. The rest of the items are kinda up to you. Some might get some AP from a scepter (Not exactly ideal in my book, but w.e), or build like.. wits end/ionic spark for the attack speed to keep up with the splitpushing thing.

Rengar I'm not sure, I imagine similar to wukong's build.

Nocturne: Nocturne is pretty much only played in the jungle, so for first item I'd get wriggles, and maybe a HoG for a bit of gp10. You then probably want wits end and maybe mallet or warmogs. I'd get some huge resistance item (based on the enemy team, eg. Randuin's, FoN) and then maybe a bloodthirster.

I'm no pro though, so don't go only by my word. That's all I can think of for now

Vyper

10-03-2012

Thats helpful. I appreciate it.