New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 45)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Teemo. FML.

Joans

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcknight View Post
when is fizz going to be free?
He was just half so shhhhh

TurboChunky

10-01-2012

not one 6300.

Joans

10-01-2012

Teemo mushroom got to love em....right?....yea no

nillthium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

NO real range carry.
really riot?

TinchoSantiago

10-01-2012

Galio: Most underrated champion ever

I want to use it

Manthing

10-01-2012

Why are 450ip champs included in free weeks? They take about 3-4 games to get and its just retarded to waste a free week slot for these champs, especially when half the slots are 450ip champs like last week. Pick champions that actually take time to get so we know whether to spend the week to save up the ip to get them, or to think about purchasing somebody else, this would prevent a lot of the refunds that people make, and make me a very happy Manthing.

12PieceMeal

10-01-2012

Dear Neeks,

Plz completely Re-do Master Yi!

Don't get me wrong. I love the guy. He was my first champ ever! Played about a hundred games straight with him before I even tried another champ. I love the original Dunk Master to death. BUT you need to re-do him. WHY?... Cause he has No place anywhere in a legit no troll game. I want to play Yi top, but that mana draining sustain and non tankyness is a killer... Jungle maybe, o wait, No CC for a good gank. Maybe I will try bot, wait He gets owned there cause if you want to do any long range damage you end up pushing your lane with Alpha Strike. So Mid lane.... If they get a banshee's veil im done.

Don't get me wrong. I love how he can instantly melt someone down, and I love running around the map faster than Gragas can finish his drink but Seriously he needs help. Give him a new W and E... PLZ! For Yi.

edenXD

10-01-2012

r.....r.....r.....r....r PENTAKILL

JPlayah

10-01-2012

This is going to be one CRAZY week.

I think I'll play Soraka and troll the bad Karthus players.