Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSummonFTLoL

10-02-2012

IT was the Butler. . . Blood Lord Vladamir would be far too busy scheming a plot up concerning baby kha'xics to rule over Transylvania. Oh and tell Vayne to steer away from an epic with The Grey Warwick. :P

BlackCollarWork

10-02-2012

i vote for Vayne did it

Tetryst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mMe TripleNine View Post
Because everyone is gonna buy that sej skin amirite
it's that sej skin that got me into her, and she's the most fun champ I have, and I almost always win with her. So underpowered, amirite?

Durzo ▀lint 0011

10-02-2012

Hmm... Katerina's Father?!

Wintermaulz

10-02-2012

I'll make an acusation and say it was Miss Fortune in the ballroom with the revolver

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

It was Vay- Dies.

Ao Andon 1987

10-02-2012

Simple, my friends. If we assume for a moment that nobody in the house is unaccounted for (after all, it would be quite difficult to sneak into the home of a crimefighter like Vayne, as she would have a ward security system), then the only reasonable answer is that Vayne herself is the perpetrator of this grisly deed.

Consider the following. Why would she have her maid clean the scene of the crime? Such action would destroy precious evidence; her exact reasoning! Asserting a desire to avoid alarming her guests was a clever ruse indeed, but her very downfall, for why would one seeking to avoid causing alarm inform the guests of the murder and it's pending investigation? The answer is simple: this investigation is nothing more than her personal alibi!

The puncture wounds in the victim suggest a thin stabbing weapon was used, and she's already noted a lack of any void energies or gunshot residue. She says that these puncture wounds perforated the victim, meaning that they've gone through and through; katarina's daggers wouldn't hve that kind of force behind them, but Id say a crossbow bolt certainly fits that description, wouldn't you? Finally, how is it that miss Vayne is so clear on all the detail so of this tragedy? The hostess of a party is supposed to be idly mingling with her guests, not tracking and recording their every move in a pre-emptive investigatory effort.

Lady Vayne, I'm afraid the evidence against you is nigh insurmountable. Officer Caitlyn, take her away...

Illidan Stormage

10-02-2012

shaco duh!

Kidnip

10-02-2012

Nid's spear...shes the maid for goodness sakes. Its the perfect crime since she was put in to clean up the place. Makes it pretty easy for her to cover up her tracks. Lets not forget that nid can also turn into a juguar making her an excellent hunter and a silent killer. Its pretty obvious its the maid...may be too obvious. Anywho I like the nunu skin.

Stelthhunter

10-02-2012

The murderer was . . . DAH DA DAA~
Panthion since panth stabs pple with every attack