Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Single Hobbit

10-02-2012

as a sej player i can appreciate seeing a skin for her cheap. the sale still kinda sucks. would it kill put some good looking skins on popular champs on sale?

KhaZmo

10-02-2012

Obviously Karthus did it.

TheZotic

10-02-2012

It was Singed all along!

guitarnoob16

10-02-2012

improvement on champion sales. Two 6300 champs. I would like to see this continue but two ADC are overkill. The sale should be one adc, one ap and a bruiser/jungler/support (get different champs so everyone can benefit). The skin sale however is really horrible. Come on a sejuani skin. Why won't you want me Mooney riot?

Softspoken

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Sabretusk Sejuani is relegated to the downstairs parlors for I won’t have that boar tracking mud on my new carpet. Perhaps she could get a smaller breed of pig to hold while at my events? 487 RP.
It's like Vayne didn't even read this sale.

Just like half of the player base amirite

CraniumBasherX6

10-02-2012

Hmm, the murderer needed a weapon that could "riddle" its victim with holes.

It probably wasn't anybody with a gun, as there was no trace of gunpowder or burns.

I have to doubt Nidalee was involved, as she has not demonstrated the skill to "riddle" her targets with holes.

It may have been Karma with her fans, but she doesn't fit the profile.

It could have been Talon with Rake and Shadow Assault... he could easily have used stealth to surprise his victim and evade notice. However, Talon is always losing daggers in his victims, and we found no such evidence.

Shaco, being the "riddler" of the League, is another easy suspect and the natural culprit in a story taking place at Vayne Manor. He could have used his duplicate as a decoy to create an alibi. But if Shaco is Vayne's natural nemesis, why would he have been invited to the party in the first place? Did he use his stealth to sneak in and out?

Fiddlestick's crows could produce wounds like those, but they are rather noisy and all their commotion would have been noticed.

Another good suspect is Twitch, who could have riddled his victim with bolts using Spray and Pray. He also could have used stealth to surprise the victim and to flee the crime scene. But if Twitch was the culprit, you would think Nidalee could smell his stench around the victim.

Pantheon may have used Grand Skyfall to leap up to the third floor and riddle the victim with Heartseeker Strike.

Urgot, Teemo, and Twisted Fate are not above suspicion... did Vayne notice if she suddenly gained 2 gold at any point in during the party?

We need more evidence...

Or...is there a new champion involved that we don't yet know of?

IcedStorm

10-02-2012

as some prior people have said its shaco. the mans crazy the burns could be him getting his sick kicks.

Felimie

10-02-2012

It was Annie. It was always Annie and will always be Annie.

Felimie

10-02-2012

It was Annie. It was always Annie and always will be Annie. She shouldn't have brought Tibbers in.

dragonsman

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Woowowowowowowowoow ijust bought kog maw at full price the day before the sale d:< just my luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
ARE YOU LOOKING ON MY ACCOUNT TO TROLL ME CAUSE I WAS SURE THAT HE WOULDTH GO ON SALE CAUSE CATHERPILLAR KOG WAS ON SALE THE WEEK BEFORE I HOPE YOU REPLY plsssss D: