Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryJiggly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

it was Miss Fortune.

TheKeKiCh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Well i don't rly care bout upvotes nor downvotes ...
Since the RP sale that was about a month ago there wasnt a good skin sale ever since atleast imo since i dont enjoy the skins and i never buy champs with rp cuz its a waste of money since u can make ip and buy the champ . I ve been w8ing for ever for a dicent skin for Ori . I have never seen Gothic Ori on sale nor Battlecast Ori :3 seems like they put skins on sale for champs that no one plays ... i havent seen sej in like a month or 2 nor a naut since he is nerfed into the ground . Anyway i dont rly like this month sales so yeah . Haters hate .

SupaCat

10-01-2012

Mean Vayne, let Kog' Maw have some food :[

Legonfax

10-02-2012

it was obviously talon

Excalicur7

10-02-2012

A descent skin sale compared to previous weeks.

Jungle Fever MP

10-02-2012

so if there are powder burns, no signs of void and your liquor cabinet is empty, it sounds like a case of piracy. find that scally wag gangplank and bring him to justice

Vejitables

10-02-2012

Wouldn't it have made more sense for a murder mystery thing to have caity as the sale giver?...just saying she is the detective

7 White Dreams

10-02-2012

I like this sale tbh, I'll just be picking kog'maw though as I can't afford to spend too much RP.
If on the next sale you add bladecraft orianna however ROIOT, U CAN HAVE MY MONEY

Labomba

10-02-2012

I'd rather have the other Sejuani skin. This one doesn't look that great. In fact, Sejuani's base skin is probably "better looking" than her alternate skins.

The Naut skin isn't bad, but I picked up Subterranean Nautilus in the last sale.

If I didn't already have Workshop Nunu, I'd consider this one.

IncendiarySpade

10-02-2012

batman did it