Three mistakes that I am seeing way to often.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
A point to add along with the two posts above:

If you are gank bottom, cap bottom. Every time.
At least neutralize it. Don't gank by helping the bottom push his lane. He doesn't need help pushing. He needs help getting bottom. Pushing only allows more time for the 4 players top to respond to your gank. Let your bottom clear the waves as you're both running to the point to cap it. It's what he's good at, it's why he's there.
Holy **** this. O_O Soooo many times I see someone go down(or have someone come down, if I'm bot), get the enemy bot to 1/2 HP, push the lane a little, then run away. I'm like...what? Then we lose top. :'(

lbgsloan

10-04-2012

Good post. #1 is basically the reason why I don't play soloq much anymore. Lemming into top over and over, when there are two other points you could be attacking. I just bang my head on the wall when I'm forced bot, see top fail badly, and see zero attempts to gank bot. #2 is annoying as well. We have top, enemy ganks bot and takes it. There are clearly two enemies camping there, so I run around and start capping their bot to force somebody away. I get yelled at for not going top. Ugh, LoL could be such a fun game if you didn't have to play it with other people.

xPainx

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
A point to add along with the two posts above:

If you are ganking bottom, cap bottom. Every time.
At least neutralize it. Don't gank by helping the bottom push his lane. He doesn't need help pushing. He needs help getting bottom. Pushing only allows more time for the 4 players top to respond to your gank. Let your bottom clear the waves as you're both running to the point to cap it. It's what he's good at, it's why he's there.

Thats true. I always said that if your going bot , make it worthwhile. Each second your down there , the enemy team(competent teams) will take advantage of that assuming none of them have died yet. If your going bot and not killing anyone and/or neutralizing or capping their tower then its not good.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I support this thread 110%

SpiderParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

#1 and #2 go pretty much hand in hand for 90% of the teams I play with.

"Did we win the windmill fight?"
No
"Ok, run top"
We died
"Ok, run top"
We died
"Ok, run top"
We died, and they took bot
"OMG OUR BOT LOST THE GAME FOR US!"