Question about hybrid ap/as/lifesteal teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Hammer

10-04-2012

Playing so many games with about 800 under my belt, I have gone to Teemo as my non draft Dom champ. I usually start with malady, wits end/nash tooth and as a third item go with Deathcap and finish with a Mallet/Lich. Playing as non up front as I can, I went around 30/3 and climbed elo I would imagine pretty fast. The way I am seeing it now, life steal/tankderps work. Just thoughts on it?

Grantson

10-04-2012

It could work, but there are better choices for tankderps.

But I'd say Life steal/tank and Life steal/magic-on-hit hybrid is a bad idea, they don't mix. Life steal works well if you have AD and some armor-pen built up. Life steal with no +damage items build up is a pitiful amount of life stolen that will not help you sustain.

GrignardTS

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantson View Post
Life steal/magic-on-hit hybrid is a bad idea, they don't mix.
This

Reikken

10-04-2012

lifesteal...and AP? What? That's terrible. Yeah, go life steal off your 100 damage per attack. If life steal applied to on-hit magic damage, it would be good, but it doesn't, so it's terrible.

Man Hammer

10-04-2012

Then it begs the question, life steal derps are pretty rough vs a ap teemo and as I have stated. I was going to consider going as/lifesteal because of blind being op at times vs other auto attack champions. Any other thoughts. I guess to sum it up, I love playing teemo and warding non conventional paths to keep the map lit up with free wards. Also the blind is awsome vs all those auto attack/tanky derps

GrignardTS

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana HÓmmok View Post
I guess to sum it up, I love playing teemo and warding non conventional paths to keep the map lit up with free wards. Also the blind is awsome vs all those auto attack/tanky derps
Too bad the most horrible tanky derps atm don't care if they're not AAing.