Ask Pentakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-10-2012

I believe in Noxus next week, though I generally don't concern myself with that sort of thing. If I did, the people we pay to do so would be unnecessary.

Ask Brolaf

10-23-2012

Well, this is boring.

Come on, bros!

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

Ahem, if I may.

I would like to request the services of your band to perform at a gathering I am putting together to welcome the newest champion into the League. Of course, you will be well-compensated and I will provide drinks that are requested prior.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-25-2012

Oh, it would be wonderful! Sona gasped joyfully, clasping her hands together, her Etwhal still floating even without her touch.

It will be such an amazing event, and we would be able to do perform as a band, lets do it!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Wait....Gentleman cho....asking for a party, normal....asking for Pentakill??? I say, I don't think that's normal for you, good sir. Care to explain your reasoning?

AskKarthus

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Wait....Gentleman cho....asking for a party, normal....asking for Pentakill??? I say, I don't think that's normal for you, good sir. Care to explain your reasoning?
I'm sure that we can all agree that variety is the spice of... life? Unlife? Existence?

Ask the Madman

10-27-2012

Mundo barges in suddenly, holding a harmonica and blowing into it profusely... the sounds that comes out isn't really pleasant, and saliva goes everywhere.

Mundo play a mean accordion. Mundo join band!?

Ask A Gentleman

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Elise hails from the Shadow Isles, does she not? Fully half of the band is from said continent. The other two, Olaf and Sona, are excellent musicians, although Olaf does have a tendency to take the word "shred" too literally. I believe they would make Elise feel right at home.

AskKarthus

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Elise hails from the Shadow Isles, does she not? Fully half of the band is from said continent. The other two, Olaf and Sona, are excellent musicians, although Olaf does have a tendency to take the word "shred" too literally. I believe they would make Elise feel right at home.
Spoken like a true gentleman.

Ask Brolaf

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Let's shred it, bros!