Ask Pentakill

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Yorick Mori View Post
Hm. As nobody of the band seemed to bother before, let me welcome you to the Pentakill. Remember that everything has an expiration date and embrace the inevitable during all of our tours. It's basically mandatory and I think you'll find it understandable that we don't hold responsibility for the condition of your health, sanity or soul. On a complete private note, it's good to have you with us, and I'm sure you'll fit just well... and stick it up Mordekaiser's ass and his all ensures that we don't need drummer on our board.

And I prefer not to talk about this whole event with my stolen shovel. It has been buried down long ago... along with all people who were responsible for this. They were still moving when we left that place. A little reminder for all those who would wish to do something like this again.
Thanks bro!

Stormer1337

10-01-2012

(( igoring my post? ;_; ))

Ask Brolaf

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
(( igoring my post? ;_; ))
((I only reply to posts that are spelled correctly. Sorry, bro.))

Stormer1337

10-01-2012

((fixed... I think. ))

Ask Yorick Mori

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Why is Trundle fired!?
(( I think imma step in and answer this question, I hope there is nothing wrong with that? ))

While I completely fail to understand why would you miss Trundle's very short career in our band, I will try to restrain myself to bringing only two main reasons of why didn't we want him to play with us ever again.

First, he was really repulsive for the public, what's bad for business. You simply KNOW that something is wrong with the guy if people consider him far more creepy and disgusting than undead on the stage.

Secondly, he utterly and completely failed sense of rhytm and refused to practice.

Long story short we were all very glad when our ways finally parted.

(( Yeah, penta!Yorick does behave like an *******. Consider it my little tribute towards his own hilarious sale some time ago. With guest appearances of penta!Morde and penta!Sona as well. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2482891 ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Bro, Watch the wolves around Yorick.....repairing the undead sounds tricky.

Ask Gragas

10-01-2012

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I sell graggeh on yer venues and give ye and yer band some fer free!

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

So why was I passed over for the band? I'm not 'metal' enough? Hmph... as if Pentakill could handle the Sinister Blade anyways.

P.S. Rock on.

\ . . /
(__)

Ask Yorick Mori

10-02-2012

(( Bah, except Brolaf only I do contribute here? I would love to see other band members after all... Well, anyway this time I'm not answering in hopes that other Pentakillers will step in and say something *hint hint* ))

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-02-2012

Fool. I told you I handle band matters. And Katarina, you are not even close to metal.

123456 ... 7