Enjoying the support role is easy. You just need the right mentality.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clock Code

10-02-2012

Dude I have a blast going ap support sona and eventually out dozing their team from my assists and gp10s. Flash ult for 600 dmg and suddenly the purple team is playing DDR while e molest them. Then we stare at janna's boobs

Art Student

10-02-2012

<3

bourbonowns

10-02-2012

I love this post. I don't understand people who don't enjoy playing it. You just need to find a support you enjoy. For me, that's Lulu and Janna. I feel like I'm conducting an orchestra whenever I play them.

Fight breaks out. Oops, that enemy isn't where they are supposed to be. One wave of my wand and they get pushed back into line. All right, time for my carry's big solo here. Give em all the buffs and let them do their thing. OK, time for the grande finale. Slow that guy, give her the shield, knock that dude up, speed up that guy over there. 5-0 exchange. And that concludes our show. Thunderous applause breaks out from the crowd.

Another thing is everyone *****es about ward placement. Guess which role gives you the most practice for ward coverage? Guess which role you'll want to play if you can't trust your teammates to ward? That's right. Support. If you're tired of looking at a dark minimap, pick support and then you can ward it however you see fit.

FrothyKat

10-02-2012

+1 from another support main.

I logged in so I could give you the +1, it was that good.

pogo709

10-02-2012

lol that is pretty much my mentality with support XD

penguinjerky

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
I love this post. I don't understand people who don't enjoy playing it. You just need to find a support you enjoy. For me, that's Lulu and Janna. I feel like I'm conducting an orchestra whenever I play them.

Fight breaks out. Oops, that enemy isn't where they are supposed to be. One wave of my wand and they get pushed back into line. All right, time for my carry's big solo here. Give em all the buffs and let them do their thing. OK, time for the grande finale. Slow that guy, give her the shield, knock that dude up, speed up that guy over there. 5-0 exchange. And that concludes our show. Thunderous applause breaks out from the crowd.

Another thing is everyone *****es about ward placement. Guess which role gives you the most practice for ward coverage? Guess which role you'll want to play if you can't trust your teammates to ward? That's right. Support. If you're tired of looking at a dark minimap, pick support and then you can ward it however you see fit.
Biggafy!

Roflwagon

10-02-2012

I stare at ezreal's boobs xD win

YoshioPeePee

10-02-2012

+1 i am tired of explaining to people why being the 0cs support is fun

god i love being taric, the stuff he can pull off during fights is just amazing sometimes

Strilter

10-02-2012

lol 4 man gank = come at me bro... this moon scythe thingie will sow the seeds of your destruction

penguinjerky

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffarater View Post
I love you o-o
Hi I just met you, and this is crazy....