Enjoying the support role is easy. You just need the right mentality.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

happytreeees

10-02-2012

this is so true. but i cant sit there and watch boobs since im a woman. oh wells. ill just watch ezreals boobies.

Xeris

10-02-2012

Are you joking?

I just got a game where I was FORCED to play support because of a 2nd-to-last-pick auto lock troll who shall remain nameless as I don't want to get forum banned.

Team determined that I was mid, he decided for us that he would not be.

He then receives the ass-crushing @ mid vs Zyra, and somehow finds a way to convince, WHILE MUTED SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HE DID THIS, that I was the reason we lost, that I was trolling, and to report me, which someone DID do.

Post game chat log

Nidalee: i just
Nidalee: reported
Nidalee: these 2
Nidalee: to be equal
Me: I did nothing wrong
Nidalee: **** tars
Nidalee: taric crying baby
Nidalee: real ****tard"

P.S. 8-0 graves that I fed decided to also find a way to make it my fault and also join in on the trolling/reporting of me.

Firellius

10-02-2012

Accurate like a metronome!

Dr Salmon

Master Recruiter

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinjerky View Post
Hi, Iím a support. And Iím way more of a badass than you.

All you other champs run around the map, chasing each other and fighting for kills, beating on innocent jungle camps, killing off autonomous creeps. How petty. I feel sorry for you.

Me, Iím just sitting here in the bush at bot lane, staring at Sivirís boobs. Howís that sausage fest up top going for you?

These creep waves down here, they belong to me. Every single minion, blue or purpleótheyíre mine. I graciously allow my carry to get our kills because I have better things to do than last hitting. Like sitting in this bush looking at Caitlynís boobs and shredding on my harp. Last hitting is for chumps. I allow the enemy carry to get his creep score, too. But not because Iím being nice, and not because Iím afraid of that big gun or crossbow.

Iím waiting.

When I stop waiting, you will know it. It will hurt. Maybe Iíll be gentle and just throw a banana at your face. Or maybe Iíll call the power of the sunóyes, the mother****in sunódown on your ass and make you my ***** for the next 10 seconds. Look at the bright side, though. You can spend all that respawning time looking at all the stuff in the shop you canít afford.

So please, go ahead and get all the cs you want. It wonít help you when youíre hurtling through the air, or getting yanked back into the welcoming arms of our turret. Or turned into a squirrel.

What sad creatures all of you are, running around desperate for gold. It must be awful living a life dependent on items to be useful. I have no such handicaps. I'm just chilling in this bush like a boss, staring at Ezreal's boobs.

Oh, P.S. You know that sexy carry running around in my lane? Yeah, donít even bother trying to kill her. Just a waste of time. Iíll be hitting that later, and I donít like my Ashes and Miss Fortunes (or Graves; whatever) all bruised and bloodied before I get to them. Junglers, just go join the circlejerk in midlane. Iím just going to headbutt you halfway across summonerís rift or dazzle you with my radiant, gemmy beauty if you come down here.

No one will thank me for saving them, but that's fine. I don't need the thanks of weaklings.

Whatís that? Youíre going to 4-man tower dive us? Great! I love a nice party, and it will be so wonderful laughing over all the corpses scattered around. The only thing I enjoy more is punching a ward to death with Oracles. WHAM, BAM, POW. Thanks for the 25 gold, suckers. Not that I need it. I give all my money to orphans. Yeah, think about that next time you buy a triforce. Jerk.

At the end of the game, when my team goes 42/0, theyíll all pat each otherís backs and marvel at each otherís big important numbers. Unlike them, I donít have anything to compensate for. I donít need constant reinforcement to know that Iím a badass. Iíll just take my 42 assists and the knowledge that I was the real backbone of my team.

I have /laugh bound to both mouse buttons. Come at me.

TLDR: Nope, **** you. I bet you're some pathetic top laner. Read the post.
Gems are truly outrageous. They're truly, truly, truly, outrageous.

Azzma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

This is beautiful. +1 from a support main.

AJStarhiker

10-02-2012

+1 from another Support main.

Of course, then I get the rather surreal moments when I get matched with 1 or more supports other than me.

TheMountainGoat

10-02-2012

i play nothing but support, and this guy comes off as a jackass to me.

FighterAmy

10-02-2012

*wipes a tear* Greatest support post I ever read.
As a fellow main support player, I fully agree with OP. +1

Yoshiro

10-02-2012

You need wards for that team who don't understand map awareness. Its' a waste of money in most case. Make calls, Pay attention save gold.

Pyrodruid

10-02-2012

That was beautiful, if you ever need my shield or wards, you have but to ask