Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enjoying the support role is easy. You just need the right mentality.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Kurai

10-31-2012

Quote:
I’ll call the power of the sun—yes, the mother****in sun—down on your ass and make you my ***** for the next 10 seconds.

^
| This made my day! Glad I'm not the only one that really likes to play support.

Hughes De Payens

10-31-2012

This post has 2800 elo.

Primanocte

10-31-2012

The role is fine. Never having any gold is not.

Heal n Peel

10-31-2012

+1 Shurelia would be proud.

Hansuki

10-31-2012

+1

The only time a support champ is boring is when your adc plays like Stevie Wonder. Bot lane Mao/Jarven/Alistar for the lawls....come at me with your fist Blitzcrank, I got your number.

FAQdat

10-31-2012

Whoever sayin that supp role is boring and easy to play, just copy paste to him that thread. We are not just only chilling out in bushes, we dont just ward and time buffs and dragons, we are not heal bots. We have to position, we have to see the fight forehand to know how to act, who to buff, who to slow, who to stun, who to grab. Come try to kill my adc, i ll grab you-silence as Blitz, i will head-pulv as Ali, i will poke you to death and stun lock you as Sona, and i will die in order my support to live, or to take a double kill. I dont want to honor me, when i m just doing my job..

9hours

02-27-2013

Felt we needed to see this again.

penguinjerky

03-13-2013

Bump