@Riot Can we turn this part into a dating site?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VerKnight

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by joono View Post
We were supposed to play THIS game together.
Apparently his WoW friends are too uber awesome for me.
I know how the WoW thing goes. Except, I use to be in your boyfriend's shoes. It's more addicting than even LoL is and take more time and effort to be part of the community, with guilds and what not. It's far to easy to get lost in that game.

So it's not that they're more uber awesome, but that WoW is a brain sucking zombie of a game.

I'm proud to say that I killed that brain sucking zombie and stopped playing it months ago. Go me.

Brother Wren

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor Cruzel View Post
I know how the WoW thing goes. Except, I use to be in your boyfriend's shoes. It's more addicting than even LoL is and take more time and effort to be part of the community, with guilds and what not. It's far to easy to get lost in that game.

So it's not that they're more uber awesome, but that WoW is a brain sucking zombie of a game.

I'm proud to say that I killed that brain sucking zombie and stopped playing it months ago. Go me.
I dunno, as a multi-season gladiator, I had no problem. PVE is a brain sucking zombie. PVP was always pretty chill for me.

joono

10-03-2010

Hey, I'll just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1pP...eature=related

Nafiti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

WoW was the brain sucking zombie to me for 5 years.I was also really fond of Dota then my friends told me, hey you should try LoL. So I did. Now I'm addicted to LoL because I was crazy into pvp in WoW. Thanks a bunch Riot. I also stick around more because the people I meet are awsome to be with, specifically the person who directed me to this forum post.

joono

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafiti View Post
I also stick around more because the people I meet are awsome to be with, specifically the person who directed me to this forum post.
Not to mention names or anything

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-03-2010

joono, if you were better looking or better in bed he'd pay more attention to you. Cook him some food and suck his ****. Bam, instant fix. Thank me with either naked pictures, or a poem about how awesome I am. I shall enjoy either equally.

Nein9nine

10-03-2010

ZOMGGIRLNEARWHEREILIVEMUSTFAPNAOSOISOISOI
No but seriously, you be just looking for attention. But if you really are that desperate, just make a good sandwich for your boyfriend and he will come crawling towards you.
If not.. you can always come to me.. I'm just extra creepy.

Mogunz

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStar View Post
*catcalling purr*
What?

joono

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nein9nine View Post
ZOMGGIRLNEARWHEREILIVEMUSTFAPNAOSOISOISOI
No but seriously, you be just looking for attention. But if you really are that desperate, just make a good sandwich for your boyfriend and he will come crawling towards you.
If not.. you can always come to me.. I'm just extra creepy.
I have a special place in my ****** for creepy ones. What's up.