Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Can we turn this part into a dating site?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joono

09-24-2010

That would make me happy. My boyfriend plays WoW way too much to talk to me. I prefer the gamer boys of the LoL sort.

Please, and thank you

<3Jooooooooooooono.

joono

09-24-2010

P.S. Anyone in the portland/vancouver area feel free to message me. Ha.

Surisis

09-24-2010

8675309 baby.

Jimsvaliant

09-24-2010

You would think you'd have learned your lesson already, but you want Riot to help you find a boyfriend while you're already dating one that ignores you? You're just repeating the cycle. Go find a man in the real world that actually gives a **** about how you feel and keep your romances out of my video games.

Get out of here you promiscuous bottom-feeder!!1!!!one.

VerKnight

09-24-2010

Desperate perhaps?

joono

09-24-2010

Quote:
Jimsvaliant:
You would think you'd have learned your lesson already, but you want Riot to help you find a boyfriend while you're already dating out one that ignores you? You're just repeating the cycle. Go find a man in the real world that actually gives a **** about how you feel and keep your romances out of my video games.

Get out of here you promiscuous bottom-feeder!!1!!!one.

I accidently plus 1'd you when I went to quote. qqqqqqqqqq

This may be logical thinking but I am not a fan of this. Then I wouldn't be able to play MY video games.

Ssraeshza

09-24-2010

I know I'm raising this thread by posting.

But I'm surprised people have yet to realize/mention that "Joono" is male, not a female.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

09-24-2010

I was surprised no one has made a joke about matchmaking yet

Kat Katastrophe

Recruiter

09-24-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
I was surprised no one has made a joke about matchmaking yet

i was surprised at many other things I've seen way more to care =/, but you have a point xD.

MissStar

09-25-2010

Quote:
joono:
... Then I wouldn't be able to play MY video games.

I dated a guy who'd ditch me to play console games. He was a complete jerk, and has remained so nearly a decade later. Get away; get away while you can.

Met my husband on Diablo 2, so I'm really getting a kick out of the idea of you not being able to play video games yourself. That's ridiculous. Y'gotta find a game(s) you both enjoy. *catcalling purr*