@RIOT! No more champions please!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PopeSmotage

10-01-2012

Different teams doing different things.

Chelš

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Hello,

We actually have more than 1 group of people working on League of Legends and can do what you mentioned at the same time as making new champions. Just because we are working on 1 thing doesn't mean we're not working on others as well.

Can you tell me what you mean by older champion fix or reworks? I think we are patching out things like that frequently.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hi, I really really appreciate the fact that Riot responds to this sort of threads. Gives a good sign.

I'm talking about old champions in general, because pretty much all the newer champions seem to beat the older ones, they all usually deal raw/bonus damage and have a decent amount of CC or some sort. Like Heimer, Akali, Karma, Renekton and some other champions don't seem to be that reliable anymore for their respective roles compared to the newer champions released.

And I'm sorry but even if there's a lot of teams working on these areas, they seem to be pretty slow.

Like, it took over a year to rework Twitch and Evelynn... really??

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

You arent going to see anything worthwhile until after the finals. I doubt they are sitting on their hands while they wait.

Destrucshot

10-01-2012

Also Griftrix, if you are still there; When it comes to champion balancing (in this case specifically reworks) do you guys look at feedback/suggestions/ideas posted on the forums by community members about what to do? Or is it all in-house? Have you had any cases where community ideas have helped balance/rework a champion?

killaz05

10-01-2012

I would love to see them work on older champions and get them looking like newer champs. Shaco just looks old in all of his movements. His animations need to be redone please! Make my clone awesome looking!

Alexandra Avdey

10-01-2012

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I cannot give any status updates on in development stuff or even if it is in development. NDAs are important . I can tell you that everyone here is working on things I think players will love. I am excited myself on what is coming.
Can you comment on the medical status of Guinsoo? He sounds clinically depressed bordering on suicidal from trying to get Karma to a workable state.

dogbiter

10-01-2012

Quote:
Sorry, I don't play Sivr (i'm a bad ADC), is it only on the huntress skin?
can you change Garen's judgement animation so whenever he spins he holds his sword with both hands????

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

10-01-2012
7 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIelee View Post
"I still think YOU" i did take that as towards me..since you said you?.. maybe wording it like "i still think the community" or something would have been better?
Thanks for the feedback. In my head I was thinking of a plural "you".

TheSurfinSlayer

10-01-2012

I would like to see an update on the lore for Singed. Soraka and Warwick were both updated at the same time but when looking at the lore for Singed it still has the old backstory of him being the apprentice of Warwick. It just kind of bothers me that all three were not tackled at the same time.

Also, just for the sake of something that has bothered me since the day I noticed it. . . could Shadow Prince Malzahar please have the particles redone so that they are golden just like the splash art? Right now they are the same as every other Malz skin. I really feel that the skin would have a much more unique feel if that were changed. It wouldn't even be an issue for me except that the splash art for that skin SPECIFICALLY shows golden particles.

Other than that I have to say I'm really happy with the reworks & tweaks that I have seen so far from Riot such as Ashe & Soraka's visual update along with the Eve remake.

FrankyCentaur

10-01-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. In my head I was thinking of a plural "you".
What about Heimer man

He's been unviable for over a year and a half.