Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The Honor Initiative just banned 3 players for excessive abuse of the system. A piece of advice: Don't openly give your opponents wins by intentionally feeding for Honor.

That's just not Honorable.
LOL. Best of intentions always back fires heh.

C9 Penis

10-02-2012

whats the reward?????

MoSBanapple

10-02-2012

I used to think that the only way to restore my honor was to capture the Avatar.

LucasI

10-02-2012

Hey Lyte, can we have an opt-out of the profile section of honor? I don't care if Riot is still collecting the data or whatever, but I don't like having other people's evaluations of my in the same place as my (admirably lacking) elo, wins, kills, ect. Those are my accomplishments, and putting honor with them cheapens that.

StarBubbles

10-02-2012

I like the idea, but I've been seeing so many people asking for honor post game. Plus, there are stuck ups that obviously want honor. I feel like this is adding annoyances in the game.

Duke of Ragnarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Honestly I think that people should be able to buy things with honor points. Or their should be awards for getting some certain amount of honor points. But honor points shouldnt be completely like rp it should be something that can say i have achieved this level of honor on this thing. Maybe a new theme, which riot should make more of, or new icon, more as well please. That way it will be easier and cool to have this honor system incorporated into league.

xArturia

10-02-2012

I think this is great, encouraging people to play better and in a more friendly manner.

IWinByLosing

10-02-2012

So let's say hypothetically I award all my teammates with honor if I win a game for every single game, will that be considered abuse?

It takes alot of teamwork to win in solo queue so it would be justifiable if I award 4 of my teammates with honor for teamwork every single game I win.

GuarDia ZomBie

10-02-2012

That is a great idea

NVGh0sT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Suggestion:
It seems that you can only award your opponents with the honor "honorable opponent", although you should be able to award at least the "Friendly" honor, and maybe even the "Helpful" honor. I've played against some very friendly people who have made suggestions on how to build certain champions for different roles. It would've been nice to have given them the "helpful" honor. Just a suggestion.