Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Lyte how player can make the honor system get better?

Excalicur7

10-02-2012

I think this feature should be restricted in some cases like we can't give honor points to ppl in friend list so that this feature is not exploited.That way there is a high possibility to get honor points from a complete stranger and it will result is ppl getting honor points who actually deserve it and his overall honor point well be more authentic.

Jigggy

10-02-2012

I cannot honor an opponent for being graceful in defeat when that option is only available when i lose.

IS186afbf367d955

10-02-2012

Hey Lyte,
I wanted to know why you created as many as 4 sections for the honor system, couldn't you just reward people for "good behavior" ?
Is it a way to explain people what is a good behavior in lol ?

Pozzilla

10-02-2012

They should make it so high honor players only get qeueu'd with other high honor players. Let the angry kids flame each other all day while the people who don't rage out and scream "GG" in all chat as soon as there is a FB have their own games.

LiegeWaffles

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
I can't bothered to read 70 pages to see if this has been asked yet, but is it possible to view other players' honor, or is it something only you can see? If it's the latter, I don't see the point...
You could just try it for yourself...
At your profile page, use the search at the upper right to search for someone.
For ex. on my EUW account I just searched for "Guardsman Bob" and it seems at the moment I'm writing this, he already has a 5-6-2-8 score.

Shiny Blue Flame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy1 View Post
Quick question, there are 4 icons on the honor flag, but only three in the window shown in the screenshot. What's the last one?
I think its the "Honorable opponent" cos you can't vote that one for your team, its for the person in the opponent's team that you like, so its only 3 categories if you try to Honor someone on your team.

ZwaY

10-02-2012

Bravo Riot for finally bringing in a system like this. I've only been playing today but I haven't seen a person raging or being impolite all day (even enemy teams that are getting stomped).

It certainly has made the game much better to play.

Just a forum acc

10-02-2012

GREAT!

also, fu, you said no ETAs, and you released it day after (lol).

blubberking

10-02-2012

I've always thought the game and community needed something of this sort but I feel that how it affects the community is entirely dependent on whether or not its purpose of making a friendlier more helpful community can be enforced. That means that guidelines need to control what is honorable, helpful and friendly etc.. There should be tribunal cases or something similar to judge honor reports otherwise the community is at complete control to decide what is honorable (trolls, giving up at or before 20, purging from the community those that are outplayed or do worst on their team while honoring those that troll these individuals)

I hope and wish you luck Lyte to have this implemented to good effect.