Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Finally, the solution to ranked is coming before the beginning of season 3!!!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-01-2012
19 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik Vancoor View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAP...Gz1wh5DmBLVGIQ

Fantastic video which I immediately thought of upon reading this.
Love these videos. One day, I want to make one with data and insights about League of Legends behavior. I can dream

The Committee

10-01-2012

are you at all ready to unveil what manner of rewards we might get in the future?

HowOdd

10-01-2012

to be a man you must have honor, honor, and a . . . . well you know

uberfamous

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
If they continually Honor you in every game, then their Honor pool to hand out will likely run out quite quickly, but it is unlikely you will be punished by the system.
Thanks for the quick answer!

UpsADaisy

10-01-2012

This. Sounds. AWESOME!

Sollomon Albert

10-01-2012

Excelent idea, I hope this will improve the joy at this game. Sure it will take time to adjust and to toxic players learn good manners, but certainly will do.

MTaur

10-01-2012

* Consider different names for "honor" the pool you hand out from, and "honor" the thing that you're given. Giving them both the same name makes it sound like you have to lose honor to give honor, and makes statements like "you gain honor when..." and "you spend honor to..." ambiguous.

* Incorporate honor into matchmaking. plsplsplspls. That's the only thing I really want from the system. I don't want to queue with ragers every other game anymore. Riot pls.

DeafCatMoan

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
I think your expectations might be slightly too high since this feature has existed for an hour.
It was more of a joke, but it actually happened lol

Dragull2

10-01-2012

I'm disappointed, I was expecting some kind of system where it would increase the chance of playing with people I would honor.

For example, I honer person x, person x honors me, if we match up in a random game, we would be on the same team.