Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compete with Honor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praetor

10-01-2012

Quote:
Hak3n:
"I will never be honored, so im gona qq and try to find flaws on your system"

You're assuming I'm a toxic player. You understand what assumptions lead to? They, to be polite, make you seem stupid.

Praetor

10-01-2012

Quote:
MathMage:

If you don't mind, I'll talk how I please to whom I please about what I please, and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Of course you will! I thought I would point out this conversation was invited by Lyte, while you want to be included, you weren't invited to discuss this specific topic. I would welcome you to discuss it, but it wouldn't matter, you would interject anyway.

MathMage

10-01-2012

Quote:
Praetor:
You're assuming I'm a toxic player. You understand what assumptions lead to? They, to be polite, make you seem stupid.

You haven't been polite from the moment you started talking. You've merely avoided using foul language.

Lord Poet

10-01-2012

I recall similar ideas being floated frequently in the Tribunal forums early this year. I don't know if Riot just happened to come up with this idea independently or if they were listening to player feedback, but either way I'm glad they implemented this.

Riot, in case you're not aware of this, currently it seems like the Faq hyperlinks at the bottom of the http://na.leagueoflegends.com/honor page doesn't work.

MathMage

10-01-2012

Quote:
Praetor:
Of course you will! I thought I would point out this conversation was invited by Lyte, while you want to be included, you weren't invited to discuss this specific topic. I would welcome you to discuss it, but it wouldn't matter, you would interject anyway.

His invitation was not exclusive to you--that is, just because he asked you to talk about it doesn't mean he asked other people NOT to take part in the discussion. I can quote him back at you if you like. Your attitude of smug condescension is bad enough, but the logic underlying your posts is also entirely broken. That's why you're not responding to the substance of my post--because you can't.

Darklink2nd

10-01-2012

They should try and find a way to implement the honor system into the elo system...then the sensible people can actually get paired with more sensible people, and the toxic people with their toxic bretheren. All in all this was a smart move for Riot, gotta congratulate them for that.

Fleshwound2

10-01-2012

I Posted something about this last year sometime. I am so glad to hear about this. I really hope this reinforces positive behavior and promotes a healthy community!
I can not thank you enough for implementing this system!

M1ndst0rM

10-01-2012

FAQ on the honor page is not working for me on Internet Explorer. Thought you want to know this...
I'm looking forward to be using this feature

hippopatomas

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Thank you riot finaly we have a way when we see people who are awsome players but apsolute D bags that makes the game worst for every one.And also reweard thos of us who who like to help new players and help out

Praetor

10-01-2012

Quote:
MathMage:
You haven't been polite from the moment you started talking. You've merely avoided using foul language.

I'll not correct the talking with typing (oops), but I will let you continue to assume I am a toxic player. Even if I was a toxic player, why would I be upset if I am not going to get a reward that doesn't mean anything anyway? Why I am asking you, as you weren't invited to the conversation I actually want to have, is beyond me. Oh yeah, that's right, you'll do as you damned well please and the such. Enjoy the rest of your day, as I am done conversing with you in any medium from this juncture onward.