Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zorick3D

04-09-2013

You honor system has failed in so many ways. Nice try though.

De Zwijger

04-12-2013

I'm curious. This system has been implemented for a while now.

Have there been any visible results that might be interesting to share? I have no experience in the psychiatric department but things like this always interest me.

Also, I love the idea of honor points also being a guideline when queing people together for a game. The less *******s to play with, the better (though probably not from Riot's point of view. Even *******s pay money sometimes)

alexjbertrand

04-16-2013

ok i have a quick question. i have just unlocked the blue-green mentor ribbon, and before that I had the yellow leadership ribbon. The first game I played after unlocking the mentor ribbon, it still shows me the yellow leadership one in the load screen. Is there a way to change this? If not, it would be a really nice feature to choose from your unlocked ribbons and I imagine it can't be that difficult to code. PLEASE let me know. Thanks!
alexjbertrand

penzai

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Hi,

I have gotten my honors reduced to 0 and I have not read the rules prior about this.
I never asked to trade for honors before and i think i did that 2 times and I searched up on why my honors has been reduced to 0 and came across this.
I was wondering if it would be possible to re-gain the lost honors I have gotten?

I now know that it's not okay to ask to trade for honors but is it okay to ask for honors?

grangris

04-20-2013

Why my honor points/band disappeared? i have a lot of them

Jay Park

04-22-2013

So 2 weeks ago I was awarded the Great Teammate ribbon. But today I've was awarded the Honorable Opponent Ribbon. I don't understand how this works because it still gives me the green Great Teammate ribbon.

Dr3amsnatcher

04-23-2013

i keep getting an honorable opponent medal and it keeps disappearing it is really anoying

Gadriel28

04-23-2013

i got the top mentor ribbon??? somebody explain this

Grim00Reapertm

04-24-2013

4get player behavior when u deal with noobs who suck no communication your stupid game team needs to change the in-game system and nobody onhere that i have played against follows your summoners code

Demorgon

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjbertrand View Post
ok i have a quick question. i have just unlocked the blue-green mentor ribbon, and before that I had the yellow leadership ribbon. The first game I played after unlocking the mentor ribbon, it still shows me the yellow leadership one in the load screen. Is there a way to change this? If not, it would be a really nice feature to choose from your unlocked ribbons and I imagine it can't be that difficult to code. PLEASE let me know. Thanks!
alexjbertrand
cant be more agree