Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nilesandstuff

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
or perhaps you could queue players with high Honor together so the nicer you are, the nicer teammates you get?
this is a brilliant idea! People with negative attitudes, the kind that call everyone noobs for honest mistakes. They can all be lumped together to take out their anger on one another instead of those just trying to have fun and be friendly

Jammer12

04-03-2013

I have over 210 honor in teamwork but no ribbon? Why not

Pulsefire EzreaI

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesandstuff View Post
this is a brilliant idea! People with negative attitudes, the kind that call everyone noobs for honest mistakes. They can all be lumped together to take out their anger on one another instead of those just trying to have fun and be friendly
I think the current system itself at the moment is placing the people with high honor with people who are toxic.

At least, from my experience, I've had more afk players on my team when I go in solo than anything else. If I could rate it on a scale of 10 being the most common and 1 being rare, an afk player on my team is about an 11.

MagicianValkyria

04-04-2013

I'm sure this has been asked in this thread, but I wanted to see if anyone could give me an answer.
I've earned honorable opponent and teamwork but both have been taken away from me.

My honor points are not reset, I have never been punished or warned by tribunal....so what happened? I have 100+ of each

PHoToS999

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicianValkyria View Post
I'm sure this has been asked in this thread, but I wanted to see if anyone could give me an answer.
I've earned honorable opponent and teamwork but both have been taken away from me.

My honor points are not reset, I have never been punished or warned by tribunal....so what happened? I have 100+ of each
It's based on a certain ratio. As well, certain honors have more weight than others, so your ratio may have gone down due to either a) not very many honors or b) the quality of your honors have gone down. Away goes the badge if the ratio is not kept high.

PHoToS999

04-05-2013

I'm just wondering, does riot have any plans in the making for having honor be more valuable/desirable?

NoVaBlastX273

Recruiter

04-06-2013

like when u reach certain amounts of honor(25,50,100,150) how bout there is a reward of IP(500,1000,1500,2000) cuz that would be amazing

BJTheGuru

04-06-2013

So, did anyone else's ribbon disappear in the last day and a half or so? I had mine end of Wednesday and it's gone now.

PHoToS999

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJTheGuru View Post
So, did anyone else's ribbon disappear in the last day and a half or so? I had mine end of Wednesday and it's gone now.
Nope, mine is still there.

BJTheGuru

04-07-2013

Strange.