Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tesla Effect

03-23-2013

Pretty hard to get honors when you are lvl 30, no one honors even if you led the team :/

E A

03-25-2013

There's just one thing I don't understand... I have 330 teamwork honors of which maybe 30 are from friends. I'm pretty sure that should be enough to earn the ribbon.

E A

03-26-2013

Also if it's a ratio to your games played or something of the sort, then people like me that have no life and have accrued 1600+ before they brought honor in, then it's going to prove difficult to get the desired ratio.

TinchoX89

03-28-2013

Lost all my honor points after my 1st warning due a few sore losers reporting me.

Had over 300 points.

TheGzusMan

03-28-2013

how do i know how much honors i need in order to receive ribbons? what kind of honors give out what kinds of ribbons? and how often does the cap raise in order to receive these ribbons?

greggoeT

03-28-2013

I love the honor system! It's super fun when I earn a new ribbon for positive game play, and then end up on a team of all ribbons. (TEAM SKITTLES! )

Fallen3angel

03-30-2013

This is pretty much useless and people figured it out fast.

Pulsefire EzreaI

03-31-2013

Hey Lyte, can I get my honor points reset without getting banned? I'm getting many more toxic players on my team ever since I got a ribbon. I want to play games where I can have fun, not where I can immediately tell that my teammates want to come to my house and slit my throat.

UsmanAang124

04-01-2013

I have 182 teamwork but i still don't have the ribbon i don't know why i usually get team work when i m support or when i really help my team in team fight even if i m less then half health and then they teamwork me and i got 3 teamwork in 2 matches and i wasn't playing with any of my friends. I barely have any friends that play with me i have one that is always playing alone and whenever i m don't with a match he started another one and then another one.

nilesandstuff

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
or perhaps you could queue players with high Honor together so the nicer you are, the nicer teammates you get?
this is a brilliant idea! People with negative attitudes, the kind that call everyone noobs for honest mistakes. They can all be lumped together to take out their anger on one another instead of those just trying to have fun and be friendly