Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KTguts

02-02-2013

I've seen players who have ribbons act like a total jerk.

ELOcentric

02-03-2013

Honor forgotten GG.

Best Knar Africa

02-04-2013

Which ribbon shows?

Hebaroo

02-06-2013

people need to know when you give them honor, more chance of them returning the favor while they can

ManiacMcLaughton

02-13-2013

I would like to see, as part of the honor initiative, an added system for negative behavior.

Options include:
Jerk
Solo Elite (never plays with team)
and Trash Talker

Since these things are not easily quantified and banned in tribunal, allowing players to mark others as toxic. It may well help toxic players be identified. Of course i wouldn't want to see badges for this.. but I am also hesitant to report someone who was just being a jerk, or who didn't listen, as that seems like a much more "severe" than some of these things warent.

**Shrugs** Could be interesting to see if there are any other people who feel a "lighter than reporting" system might help

Leonicio

02-16-2013

I have over 300 team work points but i don't have the ribon =(
and they take my red ribon

MrArchitect27

02-23-2013

Why do i get charged a loss because a guy on my team was in the game for 2 min???? I just got moved down a division because of this and its very frustrating!!!

Riot how is this fair?? I should not be charge this loss but i do believe the other team should get the win

Any ideas on how to fix this??

Grothea

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMcLaughton View Post
I would like to see, as part of the honor initiative, an added system for negative behavior.

Options include:
Jerk
Solo Elite (never plays with team)
and Trash Talker

Since these things are not easily quantified and banned in tribunal, allowing players to mark others as toxic. It may well help toxic players be identified. Of course i wouldn't want to see badges for this.. but I am also hesitant to report someone who was just being a jerk, or who didn't listen, as that seems like a much more "severe" than some of these things warent.

**Shrugs** Could be interesting to see if there are any other people who feel a "lighter than reporting" system might help
I report those people...if they are going off on their own or not listening to the team planning, they usually contribute to a loss. Are these offenses worse than some of what I have seen and experienced? Heck no. But if you let people continue to be a jerk or w/e without letting them know it's not okay, they keep doing it. I don't think they get banned for each offense (niaive, perhaps) but I want the game to be a place where we can all have a good time.
Jerk = Negative Attitude
Solo Elite = Refusing to Communicate with Team
Trash Talker = Verbal Abuse

A bonus to reporting in my mind is that I will never be forced to play with those people again

xXmattbdXx

02-27-2013

can you guys something about the people who are trolling through match making and never press accept its so annoying.

Apoptosine

02-28-2013

Dunno about everyone else but I've noticed a HUGE drop off in honors giving in general. I am sort of streakish with my awards, but must admit I've used the system less also. Also seeing far fewer ribbons, lost mine--meh.

Anyhow, is this a system that only works in the higher ranks? Almost made gold this season, saw a few there, but the honorable opponent has all but disappeared from my vantage point, and that's in both ranked and normals.