Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rex Draconem

01-11-2013

I just wish people gave honor still...not to say I am perfect or anything I have good games and bad games like everyone else, but it just seems like no one gives honor anymore.

rca0007

01-19-2013

I love the new honor system and how it is improving the mentality of players across the board.

DarksiderMN

01-20-2013

a

InstaLife

01-23-2013

Is it possible to get two ribbons at once?

Just asking because I already gained the red ribbon.

Skyesilvary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

So I've been playing for a long while and many of my friends have gotten badges with way less points and way more games played yet i still do not yet have a single badge can you please tell me why?

Buckethead

01-31-2013

I'm sitting at 171 for teamwork, not sure how much of it is from premades. But uh... should being friend honored really hurt it that much? I always try to promote teamwork in game, solo queue or otherwise, and have easily been given the honor over a hundered times from solo alone. So why do I still have this Honorable Opponent crest with only 79 honors in that category?

Trolledzs

02-01-2013

FAWK THIS SHIET Riot ! Like seriously ...The tribunal shir is extremely BROKEN !!! you guys Letting 7 years old kids judging others for their DAILY free ip ... They have no responsabilities and neither they cant just read cases properly ! I cant believe you guys banning people account while they waste money on it and just suspended cause they had a bad game ... WOW ... You should reconsider your **** honestly .... thats might be the reason why the other quarter of billions gamer went for DOTA instead of your crappy KIDS JUDGING GAME !

Hey look a Smurf

02-01-2013

People don't even show what ribbon they have.

Scorpie

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolledzs View Post
FAWK THIS SHIET Riot ! Like seriously ...The tribunal shir is extremely BROKEN !!! you guys Letting 7 years old kids judging others for their DAILY free ip ... They have no responsabilities and neither they cant just read cases properly ! I cant believe you guys banning people account while they waste money on it and just suspended cause they had a bad game ... WOW ... You should reconsider your **** honestly .... thats might be the reason why the other quarter of billions gamer went for DOTA instead of your crappy KIDS JUDGING GAME !
Zzzz. Do you need some counselling? I could offer my services free of charge.....

SA Lunasky

02-02-2013

Almost no one that plays this game has any "honor" Every game I play 1-2 people AFK at least 1 person starts trolling and doing stupid stuff. And everyone is "Raging" I truly like this game but loathe your new League system. I play with the same crappy trolls and AFKs every game. No way to get out of it. Me and my friends are starting a strike on buying RP until this is fixed or something is done. Not sure where to put this or if this is even the right spot but I had to let someone at Riot know how myself, my wife and friends feel. Thanks hopefully this will get through to someone but probably not.