Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

It's funny because I stop playing about for like 4 month (before the honor system was up) and start again recently. And I notice the change. Overall the community is nicer and less rager. I never though it would work but it seems it does work.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump

bloodfire28

11-14-2012

about one in five even cares for it and hands it out after games..very rarely do u face anyone or have teammates that take the time to dish it out when desrved...its kinda pointless imo :/

SkaTerGAmeR23

11-15-2012

can you have more than one ribbon?

Oblivionkin

11-15-2012

Lyte, a while ago, I had received the gold honour ribbon for having all four honour awards. I logged on two or three days ago to notice, to my despair, that I had lost the golden ribbon, and only had my honourable opponent ribbon. Why is this?
Thank you for your time,
Oblivionkin/Bleakdf

Firebunny

11-16-2012

bump

Yinay

11-16-2012

I ran out of honor to give already... I like to honor everyone who deserves it, and still I ran out!?!? I feel bad when some people honor me but I can't do the same to them

Bolexle

11-16-2012

You know what makes me sad... I barely talk or anything in games and when I do its just a quick "Let Group Mid" or "They are probably baroning" or something along those lines. I never receive any honor simply because I choose to only speak when it is necessary, and as such don't come off as a very helpful guy.

I tend to do ok in most of the games I play and have around a %50 win loss, so I don't often actually stick out. It seems to me like this system wants to take people like me, quiet passive players, and make them feel bad for playing like this.

Just a thought.

Vvharo

11-16-2012

im rly friendly but all i get is teamworks and honorable opponent

deathman6

11-17-2012

This is absolutely amazing. I love it.