Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asfia

10-21-2012

for honorable player ribbon at loading screen,u only need 30 to get it and twice at 60(sea) @ garena,it will appeared immediately after you achieve 30 points,but u cant see it,only enemy sometime team can see it

Kryo Phoenix

10-22-2012

It is not a set amount. I.E I did not get my honorable opponent until 36 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asfia View Post
for honorable player ribbon at loading screen,u only need 30 to get it and twice at 60(sea) @ garena,it will appeared immediately after you achieve 30 points,but u cant see it,only enemy sometime team can see it

666 PISSY MISSY

10-24-2012

i just wonderin how many honors u need to get a ribbon

666 PISSY MISSY

10-24-2012

when will i be able to see my ribbon on loadin screen or is it always just enemy team

666 PISSY MISSY

10-24-2012

so i playin playin hard and tryin my best i got a lot of honors and teamworks a few friendly and helpfuls and i am a girl is it uncommon as everyone says for girls to play and be good

Shadowsmitez

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 PISSY MISSY View Post
i just wonderin how many honors u need to get a ribbon
From what I've researched of the honour initiative & read in this thread, It's not the actual number you have for each 'category' but more the 'value' of it which allows you to earn your crests and ribbons.As Lyte previously stated on page 105 of the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.
I would suggest anyone that happens to see this post, to go here to get a few of your questions answered without the need to put Lyte under more stress to answer more and more questions, which could have been easily answered by a few minutes of Google searching, or skimming past pages of the thread.

undergroundking2

10-29-2012

are you able to earn another honor band and change the one u have on or are you only able to earn one band

iMRts

11-02-2012

Quote:
Unless you are clearly abusing Honor (such as giving it to 9 players every game), it's pretty difficult to run out. Responsible players really have nothing to worry about here. I've been watching data on this one closely and if players are running out when they genuinely should be giving out Honor, I'll just bump up the number of Honor people acquire in their bank.
I just hate it when you go 17-3, communicated with everyone in the team, tried to be helpful, carry from losing to winning situation and at the end, not a single honor given.

It would be nice if we can see how often players offer honor, because often times, people SHOULD be giving out honors, instead they chose to be selfish.

At least, please calculate this factor in your honor system somehow, ie.

1) not only giving less honor makes your vote count more, but also
2) giving less honor means you're more likely to not receive an honor badge OR
3) allowing others to see that you're one of those selfish people who likes to receive but not give.

EADragonMasterMF

11-02-2012

Quote:
Crests aren't based on Honor counts in your profile.

Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.
What do you mean? I don't understand. My friend just got his Honorable Opponent Ribbons at 30 Honor; but I don't know how to get the others ribbons (green, yellow, and blue)

Luczi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADragonMasterMF View Post
What do you mean? I don't understand. My friend just got his Honorable Opponent Ribbons at 30 Honor; but I don't know how to get the others ribbons (green, yellow, and blue)
it's kinda based of overall games and how many time you are voted for each game for an overall ratio vsing everyone else who plays kinda,