Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuTd xD

10-10-2012

and i got that little ribbin ive been told but i cant even see it

oG eRocK

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Resetting this is so freaking dumb ... I guess I got mine reset ... But the past 5-7 games I have played I have had a good team that listened and a good opposing team. With that being said after each mater I would honor the opponent as well as give my team honor ... Now all the hard work I put in to get my honor scores are gone!!!!

Subalternate01

10-11-2012

Hi Dr Lyte,

I won a game this morning and thought I would receive honor from my team mates but I only got 1 nod for team work. :-(

Are their any data insights regarding how people determine giving honor? For instance we won so I awarded honor to all my team mates and two enemies. Are you finding anything similar?

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subalternate01 View Post
Are their any data insights regarding how people determine giving honor? For instance we won so I awarded honor to all my team mates and two enemies. Are you finding anything similar?
No because its based on individual players. Part != Whole.

Soul Eater of Li

10-12-2012

Will there be medals? Like medals of honor?

a big headache

10-12-2012

I gotta say it... In game people are much nicer lately

CJ Entus FatLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

So since the reward is a little ribben on ur champ select and you can only wear one at a time. Why not put one on each corner? So you can show off all ur honor at once!

ironblock

10-14-2012

i like this honor system alot. maby you should even try to generate matches with players that have high honor vs low honor so we dont have to play with trolls and trash. and even add AFK as a honor badge for the guys who frequently afk so we know who to avoid... k that last one was out there but you get the idea. 1o1 ftw!

DANTELOKILLO

10-14-2012

give me honor pls! ahah

Yanrap

10-15-2012

How exactly does the Ribbon system work?