Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asfia

10-09-2012

i see ,now i know,it only show 1 ribbon only ...even if u have 4 ribbon unlocked,the most honor type will be shown hmmm,now the problem is that it only show at team and enemy and the loading screen,so unfortunate that we as our own who unlocked it never see it at loading screen(from garena SEA).riot should make a hotfix so we can see our own ribbon

Yavin4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Honnor is a great initiative, but doesn't work. I think not just me see people with bad behaviors entire game spamming for be honored in the after game chat hall.

Lyonessa

10-09-2012

I may have looked over this in the original post, but I hope you can't give honor to your friends.

I really do love this idea. That's just one thing that I'm a bit iffy about.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-09-2012
80 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChaw View Post
i have unlocked all the crests, but it shows the teamwork ribbon. shouldnt it show the helpful ribbon since helpful honors are the rarest?
They are the rarest, but we've normalized it so you don't need as much Helpful Honors to unlock it.

Mirana Arashi

10-09-2012

I wish I could get a Crest , It would be amazing , but I guess I still have a long way to go?

I admit I got angry at some past games before the Honor system launched and maybe insulted a couple times because I was feeling rage , but I'm trying to not do so anymore and have fun in my games , I want to become a positive force in the League.

LinkSketchit

10-09-2012

This seems like a good idea. I'm guessing the prizes will be different amounts of ip you can earn. Other prizes will probably include forum badges and such.

Vertany

10-09-2012

Hey Lyte, someone posted this over at PBE, and I think it is a good post, what do you think of this? =)

Why can't I give "Helpful" to my opponents? (not sarcasm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
The definition given by the system is "Any summoner who helped you learn more about champions, abilities, items or strategies on the Fields of Justice."... an enemy Kayle just taught my how lifesteal interacts with her ultimate, why can't I give her helpful for that (I was previously of the understanding it was like Tryndamere)?

Also, somewhat related, I think you need different words for "helpful" with regards to "teamwork". Perhaps, "Knowledgeable" or "Resourceful"? Listening to my premades saying "And I'l give you helpful, because you helped us win but you going around instakilling isn't teamwork!".

ToxicAlphaWolf

10-10-2012

what is this thing support for you because i have got a lot of them and my friends told me it support to give you a RP or IP boots and i have not see anything so petty much, why would put a useless thing like this on LEAGUE of LEAGENDS riot! p.s try to match up with 'WoW" = World of Warcraft and plus come up with an awesome fair champs. so ty and have nice day =^.^=

Your Local Asian

10-10-2012

i just saw some on in que (other team) and he had a little band saying honourable opponent - how how honourable opponents do you need to get this? thx

GuTd xD

10-10-2012

i have 7/6/28/48 is this good?