Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipwnproz

10-06-2012

Good day Forum so i have created a login for LoL to celebrate the Season 2 Championship for League of legends it is one of Riven i added lots of effects fix Sound button and placed Epic music well here it is do tell me what you think thanks for you time

Link to video is http://bit.ly/RivenLogin

Or direct youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuGRmuXaGo

Link to download Login is in Description of youtube video

extraiger

10-06-2012

UNa pregunta cuanto honor se nesita para tener las insignia

Slashiroth

10-06-2012

Honor is bugged, I have 7 more teamwork than I do opponent, and i have the opponent badge and no team-work one? Fix your system before you launch it

And no none of my honor was from friends

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-06-2012
66 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
Honor is bugged, I have 7 more teamwork than I do opponent, and i have the opponent badge and no team-work one? Fix your system before you launch it

And no none of my honor was from friends
Crests aren't based on Honor counts in your profile.

Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.

Daen

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post

Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.
Does the Crest system work similarly to ELO in a way, where you're ranked according to who has the highest total numbers? Or is it more based on who has the highest percentages of Honor gained per game?

SchierkeWiking

10-06-2012

Hey Lyte, maybe you can't discuss details like this, but the ammount of honor given by a player affects in any way it's own honor and the crests that he will recive?

I'm extremely conservative about giving honor and I would understand if not using or barely using the system would be discouraged.

Zerglinator

10-06-2012

Quote:

Does this mean I can LOSE a Crest?

And are we officially calling them Crests?

Crunchdoggie

10-06-2012

I don't like the idea of crests because receiving honor for good behavior is more reliant on other people. Look at other systems in the game. Someone who is not toxic is very likely to stay out of the tribunal (this system is fine because you're not giving awards out for not being there). The more skilled you are (in leading a team or mechanically or whatever else) the higher your elo will eventually be. Being the nicest person in league does not guarantee you a crest. It's the same as taking all of the nice summoners and randomly choosing a small number to be rewarded.

People will be nicer in hopes of getting a medal, but doesn't it feel a bit wrong to dangle a prize in front of their eyes knowing there isn't much they can do to get it?

I hope I didn't sound like a dick in any of that ^. I'd appreciate a response if you have the time.

Slashiroth

10-06-2012

Quote:

That kind of makes sense

Unless I'm wrong you mean, if I give too much honor I won't get a crest because my own honor is devalued or something?

Problem is in 80% of my wins I honor at least 1 person for teamwork, I normally play jungle and really need teamwork andsuch from people to even win, sucks that I won't get a crest because I give out too much honor tbh

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I give out honor on a person-by-person basis (as opposed to "give best person teamwork bonus, leave screen"), and not if they overstep any of the lines I would not. This often means I give out 3-5 points per game.. am I giving out too many?