People using OFFLINE BOTS... (ARAM)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCherryPanda

3 Weeks Ago

Has anyone else noticed being in ARAM, and your teammate(s) keep running back to get behind a line of minions?
They have a double digit # at the end of their random name?
They don't respond in chat or communicate at all?
They gab health when they need NONE and you are low and trying to grab it..?

THEY ARE BOTS

(I'm not crazy)
I used to play Runescape, and there were people who could program bots to be online doing things for them while they were offline.... I believe this might be the same type of thing. I'm obviously not 100% sure, but I've recently been seeing a lot of them and it's annoying.. You have no communication with your team, and you cannot rely on them to jump into battle when you do.

PLEASE share this and keep an eye out for them. Report them. It's unfair play!

-iCherryPanda

Billiardz

3 Weeks Ago

Botting hacking scripting etc etc does not exist in leagues... Kappa

iCherryPanda

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiardz View Post
Botting hacking scripting etc etc does not exist in leagues... Kappa
Says you.... go play a couple ARAM games and tell me if you see these people.
I'm not the only one.

Matthias9119

3 Weeks Ago

This is not new and it's hard to stop. I have yet to see one in ARAM (you have to be pretty dense to do this, you'd get reported like crazy...) but I have seen them occasionally in co-op games.

Best thing to do is to file a postgame report, then also open a support ticket and send them any information you have about the player.

Intracourse

3 Weeks Ago

As Matthias9119 said: Please screencap things and submit a support ticket with as much detail as you can. Suspicious behavior, particular locations they move to regularly, specific date and time of the games with summoner names. I've seen these as well, and submitted support tickets for them. They're actually pretty decent "players" - depending on the champion, I've seen them outperform teammates in terms of KDA.

JellinWellen

3 Weeks Ago

In runescape though they have a very advanced system now that gets rid of practically all of the bots. I never see them anymore on the main servers.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellinWellen View Post
In runescape though they have a very advanced system now that gets rid of practically all of the bots. I never see them anymore on the main servers.
Fighting bots is a full time job though. Frankly, I think I'd rather their resources go to curing/purging toxicity in the game.

Also, I think ranked games self-correct bots to the bottom, because it's not like anyone running a bot at home will do better than Riot's delicious feast-bots.

aLawfulFalafel

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Fighting bots is a full time job though. Frankly, I think I'd rather their resources go to curing/purging toxicity in the game.

Also, I think ranked games self-correct bots to the bottom, because it's not like anyone running a bot at home will do better than Riot's delicious feast-bots.
ive played games where bots and hacks have taken over, if u dont bot or hack then u stand no chance, thats not what i EVER want to see here, im glad ive never noticed a bot and i dont want to see hacks.

i mean, my favorite part of this game is its an even battlefield through and through, if you want a one up on me than you better earn it.

that being said there will always be ways to improve and there will always be losers who cant stand losing so they try to break the game