The Most KS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YJ Max

10-05-2012

darius for sure... so many times has he come up and just waited so he could ult (

Rykaal

10-05-2012

Any tank with thornmail and a taunt.

HaShedon

10-05-2012

Hard to decide on a specific champ, but it's always hilarious when you're Teemo and you "steal" a kill with shrooms while you're dead.
Other than that, anyone with substantial DoT (many a time has Singed gotten a triple while doing no damage) or an execute (nuff said).

DollSteak

10-05-2012

Surprised no one said Olaf.

Reckless Swing ftw. Steal all da kills.

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Karthus.... I steal kills from my nexus. What you know about it?

Pebu

10-08-2012

Hybrid Teemo, using this build.

Cocoaman08

10-08-2012

I have gotten a triple kill as alistar with my passive haha zyra popped her ult together with the first 2 waves of xeraths ult and i was inside the cc and i just popped his heal and next thing you know triple kill!!

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I believe the only way to steal a kill is to take it from an AD carry or t take it from whoever is managing to carry your team at that moment, otherwise it's a kill secure. With this said I would argue that ranged adcs never "steal kills." I'm hesitant to call Darius a kill stealer when he does significant damage and is basically built to do it, but in the strictest terms I guess you would label him as such. Karthus can be a close second and anyone that has the job of clean up (Akali, Lee Sin, Kassadin, etc) the third place.

To those who believe kill stealing isn't a thing, I was playing as Kog and was chasing down a tf who burned his ult and his flash. I was about to kill him when my ally Jarven teleported down to bot and last hit tf with his standard. In essence he wasted a teleport, a flash (to catch up to tf), and a significant amount of my time. While ks should mean kill secured and generally does, I assure you kill stealing does exist.