Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Most KS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YJ Max

Recruiter

10-05-2012

darius for sure... so many times has he come up and just waited so he could ult (

Rykaal

10-05-2012

Any tank with thornmail and a taunt.

HaShedon

10-05-2012

Hard to decide on a specific champ, but it's always hilarious when you're Teemo and you "steal" a kill with shrooms while you're dead.
Other than that, anyone with substantial DoT (many a time has Singed gotten a triple while doing no damage) or an execute (nuff said).

DollSteak

10-05-2012

Surprised no one said Olaf.

Reckless Swing ftw. Steal all da kills.

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Karthus.... I steal kills from my nexus. What you know about it?

Pebu

10-08-2012

Hybrid Teemo, using this (http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xflavours-explanatory-hybrid-teemo-build-guide-209169) build.

Cocoaman08

10-08-2012

I have gotten a triple kill as alistar with my passive haha zyra popped her ult together with the first 2 waves of xeraths ult and i was inside the cc and i just popped his heal and next thing you know triple kill!!

SentinelOfPain

10-08-2012

I believe the only way to steal a kill is to take it from an AD carry or t take it from whoever is managing to carry your team at that moment, otherwise it's a kill secure. With this said I would argue that ranged adcs never "steal kills." I'm hesitant to call Darius a kill stealer when he does significant damage and is basically built to do it, but in the strictest terms I guess you would label him as such. Karthus can be a close second and anyone that has the job of clean up (Akali, Lee Sin, Kassadin, etc) the third place.

To those who believe kill stealing isn't a thing, I was playing as Kog and was chasing down a tf who burned his ult and his flash. I was about to kill him when my ally Jarven teleported down to bot and last hit tf with his standard. In essence he wasted a teleport, a flash (to catch up to tf), and a significant amount of my time. While ks should mean kill secured and generally does, I assure you kill stealing does exist.