The Most KS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

holycrazyasian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

sometimes rammus by accident...u taunt in a team fight and hey just happen to die by your defensive curl/ ult when most of your team does the damage.

MoreMedz

10-01-2012

Karthus, for all those timely kill-secured moments.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Darius, or Karthus cuz normally the answer is always Karthus

AlmightyFork

10-02-2012

Ap teemo...

KaseyKahne

10-02-2012

The obvious KS champ's Katarina!!! I mean she needs ks for fast resets!

Anna Sachae

10-02-2012

I'd actually like to second the idea of Sona. Her damage is easy to underestimate and it can lead to picking up kills waaay too often in an attempt to give a carry an AD booster with Q.

Anyway, kit-wise the toss-up is between Kat and Akali.

Malkontent69

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistmann View Post
KS????? kill secure? thats what i call them!

i always hear great KS mistmann, thank you i try hard

honor ftw
^^^^^^

I've played games with an AD carry where I've had like 2 kills and 20 assists and I consider that a great game. Kills are not the end all, be all of the game. They help you advance faster, but so do assists and farming. Everyone needs to just chill out about kill stealing and realize that I'm not going to stop shooting someone and possibly let them cast heal or flash just so that you can land the last shot.

I mean, is it kinda d***ish for the jungler to pop out of the bush when you brought the enemy down to ten health by yourself and land that last hit? Probably, but in the overall scheme of things if two champions split a kill it helps the team more overall than if one does all the damage, so it's still not a bad thing.

*Ahem*

That being said, Lux is the killstealiest killstealer that ever stole a kill. Stupid long-range laser cannon...

Agent of God

10-02-2012

in aram, kats. the only thing all kats in arams do is ks and they think they're pro. personally i dont really have a problem with the ksing. the thing i do have a problem with is when the kats think because they have a good score (from ksing), this entitles them to talk **** to everyone else who doesnt have a better score.

Mutant Plant123

10-05-2012

Down right darius!!!!!!

Zaenos

10-05-2012

Darius, by far. Not only does his ult make it very easy, the refresh actually encourages him to do it. As far as I can recall, it's the only effect in the game that only triggers on kills and not assists.

Karthus is theoretically one of the best, however, due to the long cooldown, a smart Karthus will only use his ult when the enemy would otherwise escape (unlike Darius, who does it no matter what).

Soraka, and especially Sona are probably at the top for unintentional KS.

Regarding the morality of KSing, most of the time it shouldn't be complained about. "Kill secured" is a valid argument if the target would otherwise escape or cause greater damage.

If it creates an assist where there would otherwise be none, it means greater overall gold for the team. However, it's worth noting that assist gold is divided among assistants; more assistants beyond the first does not give more overall gold. In this scenario, whoever could use the gold more should be prioritized (if that's an option).

The one circumstance where KSing is completely unjustified is when someone who is already capped-out steals an already-secured kill from someone who isn't. This includes minion kills! >_>