Lee Sin jungle questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

10-01-2012

Okay, I've only jungled with Riven so I might be comparing the two a real lot.

These days I've been a horrible Riven jungler so I've thought of a new jungler- Lee Sin. I have some questions in my mind and it would be really helpful if you can answer some for me.

1. How is his clear time? Is it faster than Riven?

2. I use TheOddOne's guide on solomid, and it seems like he always goes boot 3- is this fine? Isn't cloth 5 better?

3. Is Atma's still good on Lee Sin?

4. Does he even need blue buff?

5. Is getting Double Dorans blade fine for Lee Sin?

6. How does a Lee Sin gank?

7. Are there any junglers he should be aware of?

8. How should he fight in team fights?

9. Should Lee Sin initiate teamfights?

10. What is his highest bursting combo?

11. What is his skill sequence?

These are the only questions I can come up with right now- any answer would be very very helpful.

Garaze

10-01-2012

For some.

1. Around the same as Riven, if not faster.
2. Boots 3 allows faster gank times, and Lee Sin doesn't need cloth early as he can sustain fairly well from his W
4. No
6. You can shield to a team-mate if they're already engaged, Q to the enemy if you're initiating or just walk up and Tempest, then follow up with Q if he runs.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

10. What is his highest bursting combo?

auto - QERQ auto - highest burst sequence.

Inipro Montoya

10-01-2012

1. I'd say its probably faster.
2. Boot 3 is fine, but run cloth 5 if you're new. Before he can get all 3 of his abilities, his jungle can be a bit rough.
3. Eh, depends on how you build him, but I don't use it.
4. No. Feed the first blue to your mid.
5. Never tried it, but I will say its a bad idea.
6. Depends, but normally you land your q, wait until they flash or something (if they do) and then activate your q again. Then you can e if they aren't at their turret. If you have your ult, run past them while they are slowed and ult them back into your buddies. And if things go sour, w back to a minion or your ally.
7. Don't have a solid answer, but just be wary of the usual counter junglers and protect your buffs. If you can, lee is a good counter jungler as well.
8. Throw down all your cc, sneak to the back and poop on their carries, kick them into your team, profit. That, or protect your carry, but you're more effective right in the middle imo.
9. He can, but if someone else does it better (say you had a Malphite top) then let him do it, then you closely follow.
10. As said above, aa-Q-E-R-Q-aa.
11. If jungling, I do E-W-Q-W-W-R, maxing W first and then Q second, but some people prefer Q first and W second. Experiment with both, but your main job is cc and keeping your carries alive with your W and kicking away anyone who wants to kill him.

Raidoes

10-01-2012

1) Depends on your runes and you will start gank at level 2 or 4.
2) Starts with cloth armor and 5 health pot is best.
3) If you have Frozen Mallet and Warmog and yes, atma's impaler is good for Lee Sin.
4) No. The timing for each ability is important. Mae full use of his passive.
5) For ganking. I tried it before. Mid game. I get merch thread/wriggle latern/ 2 dorans. Than after I went for BT.
6) Q-Q-E-E than you go forward than kick them with your ult
7) I don't know.
8) Aim on squishy. With your Q you can enter the teamfight light a ninja.