Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Speed Clearing Challenge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nguyeezus

10-01-2012

My fail Soraka attempt ._.

Cronovey

10-01-2012

8:47 with Rengar is the best of the three runs I've tried, but the wife is calling for some food. I think I might just make an effort to see my best clear time on all champions and see who I can do the fastest with! I'll just update my list as I go.

Miss Fortune: 9:22
Rengar: 8:47

[Edit] For the Rengar game, I started by using a Q on wraiths before minions got to lane, started Amp Tome and a pot for faster wave clear with W (level 2) and suicided to buy Sheen after second turret went down, then TP'd back to the cannon minion that was tanking to make it damage immune. Anyone else seen a better clear with another strat?

And it was K

10-01-2012

Probably as good as I'm gonna get tonight. Need to time summoner's better and I need to stop using Q so I can spam W auto resets more. Ah well. Good night.

BuilderBob93

10-01-2012

7:21 yi full AS runes if you dont check back to my update http://i.imgur.com/Jusqu.jpg

Jaghatai

10-01-2012

Skarner ... 12:49 ... not really worth a pic

DustinMcDohl

10-01-2012

i'd wager an olaf will win this

GrandeGlande

10-01-2012

Quote:
Cronovey:
Trying Rengar now, Fiora took me about 12 minutes, MF took me 9:22. She was too slow early, but she sped up quite nicely once she hit 6 and I could wave clear with her ult in a couple seconds.

Fiora┬┤s ulti on minions? O.o

Dorotheus

Recruiter

10-01-2012

I see why Mundo can hold it, AoE sweep with an AD steriod, I got the second tower down by 4mins, but to have to go B and walk all the way back with no boots? that alone took forever.

p13rc3y7

10-01-2012

So riot is busy doing things like this instead of responding to several important threads on pressing matters? .... lol

get dat birdman

10-01-2012

AUGH. Minion AI is completely screwing over every single attempt with Nocturne.