Speed Clearing Challenge!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DietPepperPhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

I tried with Shyvana and Udyr. Both were over 7min. I used teleport and pushed a side lane (as pushing mid made me fight the two nexus turrets at once.) I also used promote.

Next time I get a chance I'll take Udyr and kill big wolf and blue buff, recall to base, then teleport to lane. Should help the early mana problems. Teleport should be back up in time to use once more before the end.

Kaolla

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACL David View Post
The biggest issue I am encountering is that I am getting to the nexus towers at ~5:00 and enemy creeps from all 3 lanes are slaughtering all my creeps.
unfortunately it is pretty luck based that you get there like right after a minion wave is spawned and you miss agroing all three lanes. cause when that happens it pretty much kills your run (adds like a minute to it)

ncrwhale

10-01-2012

I think I found the optimal 2 person strategy. anyone want to try with 2 people?

edit: add me in game

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Ugh, my best of two is Sivir with 10:47, far too long, and even the fact that I disconnected didn't hurt me that much...

But it was pretty good. I just need to play smarter at the start.

Jahonay

10-01-2012

Attempted to get red with shaco by spamming boxes, didn't seem to help too much, my time was over 10 minutes, maybe someone could trim that time.

Strawberrycocoa

10-01-2012

I do these to practice last hitting on new champs.

1nc0nc13vabl3

10-01-2012

revive, tele op on this challenge???

bob the turtle

10-01-2012

we see you respond to them, but are you going to update your thread with thier times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRival View Post
Well played

Call Me Pounce

10-01-2012

Does it count if it's a ranked game?

http://i.imgur.com/HCARL.jpg

Here it is anyway ><

swan2swan

10-01-2012

9:51 as Sivir. I think I need to not draw aggro from the other minion lanes at the end.