Speed Clearing Challenge!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gsai

10-01-2012

I'd imagine it be entirely based on how many master Yi Q procs you get.

OlmStranger

10-01-2012

Trying to stick to under 7 minutes, but so far I've had 3 games around 7 minutes, 30 seconds. :|

Shyvana and Rengar didn't clear as fast as I hoped, but then I might have just done some things wrong.

(Also forgot all about Promote, was using Teleport with Smite.) >.<

MHLoppy

10-01-2012

Building upon my experience in my previous PB of 6:16, I have now achieved 5:46.

Once again, all consumables, hence only having mana pot(s) left. I believe this time can be cut down to 5:40 or lower given enough runs / practise.

http://i.imgur.com/k0glM.jpg

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLoppy View Post
Building upon my experience in my previous PB of 6:16, I have now achieved 5:46.

Once again, all consumables, hence only having mana pot(s) left. I believe this time can be cut down to 5:40 or lower if I make another 1-3 attempts.

olaf op

ViceViscera

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHLoppy View Post

Once again, all consumables, hence only having mana pot(s) left. I believe this time can be cut down to 5:40 or lower if I make another 1-3 attempts.

after messing around with olaf, i feel he is the best for this. keep yourself as low as possible without dying to abuse his passive + creep clearing with q + w ad for towers.

What I noticed most is it's all about the way you time your creeps v.s. theirs.
You must kill the nexus without dying/teleporting back with new items.
You must promote the very first siege tank.
You must keep that siege tank alive until AT LEAST the 2nd nexus tower.

I started with red elixir + 6 hp pots to be able to tank creep waves between 1st and 2nd tower to clear them without them ever reaching my waves.
After a couple failed attempts, I got a 7:28 clear. This was with TONS AND TONS of mistakes and a heavy lack of experience in what seems like a clusterfack of science and math. This has nothing to do with LoL.

sirplayalot11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

I tried and tried again, for 3 hours....best I can do is Olaf and Mundo at the 7:00 mark post game screen.
*****! Im tired, night

MHLoppy

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceViscera View Post
after messing around with olaf, i feel he is the best for this. keep yourself as low as possible without dying to abuse his passive + creep clearing with q + w ad for towers.

What I noticed most is it's all about the way you time your creeps v.s. theirs.
You must kill the nexus without dying/teleporting back with new items.
You must promote the very first siege tank.
You must keep that siege tank alive until AT LEAST the 2nd nexus tower.

I started with red elixir + 6 hp pots to be able to tank creep waves between 1st and 2nd tower to clear them without them ever reaching my waves.
After a couple failed attempts, I got a 7:28 clear. This was with TONS AND TONS of mistakes and a heavy lack of experience in what seems like a clusterfack of science and math. This has nothing to do with LoL.
Actually, most of the knowledge I've gained that has helped specifically in this challenge has come from 1) playing olaf 2) maining top.

I'm also currently trying to beat my previous time, will post back once I've got a result.

Mechanikatt

10-01-2012

8:37 with nunu... but could've easily knocked off a minute or two if I had been able to kill the inhib turret on first push.

MeisterJB

10-01-2012

anyone tried udyr? might give him a go

Anemona

10-01-2012

thank you all for your hard work, we will be nerfing the top pusher champions now.
thanks.

(naw.)