Whats Better AP or AD Ezreal Vote now Post Why?

AP Ezreal 4 17.39%
AD Ezreal 19 82.61%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Better AP or AD Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElBeefaso

Recruiter

09-30-2012

I recently Bought Ezreal and i don't know what build to go with. i always Go AP since he has a lot of Burst. Everytime i spectate a Ranked match i see AD Ezreal. Whats better?

AvalonFierce

09-30-2012

Well i bought him and actually started building him AP and going mid, oblivious of the concept of an AD carry. I did it cause it was fun and he had great mobility and i always had a blast playing him AP even if we lost that match, but he's more viable being an AD carry.

So i guess the answer is what you find to me more fun, unless you're going for ranked which will never ever be fun under any circumsnatce

So yeah. AP

ukBryce

09-30-2012

He's more popular AD in ranked because he is used as a counter adc

I also vote for AD because he is only effective AP if you manage to hit all of his skillshots which is generally more difficult

ukBryce

09-30-2012

sry double post

TeknoWizard

10-01-2012

Both are equally good, but here's the thing about AP Ezreal. You gotta have HUGE BALLS to play him well. Because a huge part of his burst is blinking ONTO your opponent, this leaves you wide open to counter ganks, and being baited. That said, I class him up there with Veigar, Annie and Leblanc in terms of raw burst. AD is more reliable, and more DPS centered, whereas AP is pure burst.

Mich567

10-01-2012

It's somewhat easy to dodge his skillshots. However, he can still get fed off of ult with AP... I find AD easier, but AP more rewarding I guess. Hybrid might even work. AP works quite well but... dangerous and difficult. AD makes for a decent carry, a decent counter, and also a lot easier. I would do AD because I don't have the balls or skill shot skill for AP.

XxAscendxX

10-01-2012

I recommend AD Ezreal.

Snake XT

10-01-2012

Hybrid Ezreal but leaning towards AD. His W is weak as AD but if you have an AP item it can pack a punch and take a chunk of hp off the enemy. With the attack slow you can quickly tear someone up 1v1 or in teamfights.

AlphaWeeaboo

10-01-2012

They both have their plus and minus. In my opinion Hybrid Ezreal is a perfect balance between the two depending on your team comp.

Shadowkiller2008

04-14-2014

I normally play ad EZ as an adc, but I sometimes play ap EZ when I'm going mid. Honestly, if you like to play a champion with high burst, I'd go with ap, but make sure you land most of your skillshots