Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Domain of the Crystal Vanguard (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

01-07-2013

Quote:

Geo,

I do not suspect that there will come a time when two individuals will wish to stand so strongly against Zaun with none but one another at each other's back. I appreciate your choice of wording. For as wise as I am, I am unused to the subtleties of human politics. I owe Zaun nothing, so I find it odd that they would cause an issue to know that I had disallowed them due research.

They are careless of their subjects in their experiments. I would not see them do harm to an Arachia and I am all but certain that they would if given unrestricted access.

However, Geo, I feel there will come a time when we will need to stand against some force larger and greater than us. When such a time comes, I will have none to rely upon but yourself. Be ready.

Skarner

Another letter.

Quote:
Trust me, it is as confusing and aggravating as it appears. I wish I could just speak bluntly all the time, but I dare not risk telling all the Zaunites to "piss off". I am also hunting for allies. People we can trust. I have found few and their skills are petty....however one intrigues me. She has potential, but she has her own trust issues, so she is not with us as of yet. I will keep investigating her, to see if my instincts are correct.

You ever need my blade, you know how to summon me. I have found that this new form moves very quickly.

Geokhan