(Custom Champ) Cerule, the Mystic Mermaid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikuMelody View Post
awesome
I luv mermaids and always tell my friends I wish there was a mermaid in the league and siren cassiopeia doesnt make it for me
I've always Longed for that storybook mermaid and this is perfect
i beg of you riot please make this real
Thank you! ^^

Nhan Fiction

TheLastBaron88

10-31-2012

Cerule has one Fish Tail (Tale) her foes won't soon forget! They should just take a dive.

Nhan Fiction

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
Cerule has one Fish Tail (Tale) her foes won't soon forget! They should just take a dive.
<3

Fennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2012

uh... 3/4 Knockbacks on one kit? People fine Janna annoying now x2 that. How to you see players dealing with all of her ungodly amounts of knockbacks? Or are we aiming for people to rage when dealing with her o.0

Nhan Fiction

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennec View Post
uh... 3/4 Knockbacks on one kit? People fine Janna annoying now x2 that. How to you see players dealing with all of her ungodly amounts of knockbacks? Or are we aiming for people to rage when dealing with her o.0
Double-edge sword moves. Besides, Janna has a knock-up and a knockback.

Nhan Fiction

Fennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
Double-edge sword moves. Besides, Janna has a knock-up and a knockback.
How does a Double-Edge skill make it anymore fun to deal with??? If I can Stun you for 10seconds but it takes more work it doesn't make it anymore fun for you who is sitting there stunned. How does a Melee get to your hero? they have to deal with a Cone knockback then an AoE knockback and then a Slow that pulls them. Most heroes only have 1 way to hard disable and then their ulti. And then to add onto the double-Edge thing a bad/troll player of this hero can super grief their team by saving their opponents on CD.

Esa

11-01-2012

Wow this is so insanely similar to a support role amphibious humanoid type creature that I had recently made. I love water, and I hated the lack of it in this game. I absolutely love what you've made here and if I could play ap mages well I would fall in love with this. Well, I've already fallen in love, but I would definately buy it either way. +1 and stalked forever

Check out how similar this is to mine lol
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=seran

Nhan Fiction

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennec View Post
How does a Double-Edge skill make it anymore fun to deal with??? If I can Stun you for 10seconds but it takes more work it doesn't make it anymore fun for you who is sitting there stunned. How does a Melee get to your hero? they have to deal with a Cone knockback then an AoE knockback and then a Slow that pulls them. Most heroes only have 1 way to hard disable and then their ulti. And then to add onto the double-Edge thing a bad/troll player of this hero can super grief their team by saving their opponents on CD.
Q, W and E all allow the enemy to attack/take other actions.

Q is a "root" of sorts, but it pushes them.

W knocks people away a short distance (like a very small Janna ultimate).

E is an AoE slow that pulls toward the center, but it is channeling.

The only move that Cerule has with hard disable is her ultimate.

The double-edge sword aspect is geared toward balance purposes. Trolling aside (trolls will troll regardless of which character they are), the idea behind this kit is to create possibilities where a Cerule player, whether good or bad, could potentially mess up with their moves if they are not careful. For instance, there are even cases where even landing a good Blitzcrank grab can be disastrous.