(Custom Champ) Cerule, the Mystic Mermaid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcjames View Post
Wow this is so insanely similar to a support role amphibious humanoid type creature that I had recently made. I love water, and I hated the lack of it in this game. I absolutely love what you've made here and if I could play ap mages well I would fall in love with this. Well, I've already fallen in love, but I would definately buy it either way. +1 and stalked forever

Check out how similar this is to mine lol
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=seran
<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Bubbly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biggus Fishus

Senior Member

11-02-2012

I love this suggestion. I would buy the champion bundle on Day 1, for sure. Just Fizz isn't enough (though he is one of my favorite APs); we definitely need more aquatic champions!

Plus, Cerule would certainly be very interesting in teamfights!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus Fishus View Post
I love this suggestion. I would buy the champion bundle on Day 1, for sure. Just Fizz isn't enough (though he is one of my favorite APs); we definitely need more aquatic champions!

Plus, Cerule would certainly be very interesting in teamfights!
<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Let's dive right in!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadiya

Junior Member

11-03-2012

a mermaid would be really cool yeah (makes me think of that anime squid girl...)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadiya View Post
a mermaid would be really cool yeah (makes me think of that anime squid girl...)
XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seyiku Lost It

Junior Member

11-04-2012

Morello on the next support champion:
"Yeah, but I don't wanna spoil stuff too early/things change!

I will tell you, she cannot wear shoes."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN NHAT?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosuto4u

Junior Member

11-04-2012

Fund it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahDesu View Post
Morello on the next support champion:
"Yeah, but I don't wanna spoil stuff too early/things change!

I will tell you, she cannot wear shoes."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN NHAT?
A boy can dream.