Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lf 2 people to start a 3v3 team with

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Looking for 2 people willing to learn 3s

Must be over 16
Have skype
willing to accept we will probably loose quite a few of our first games ( as there is no premade draft pick normal's for 3s)
And be on during 6-10pm most days (australian eastern standard time, GMT +10:30)
Must own at least 50 champions and have 4+ runpages with a minimal of 12 full sets of runes.(aka 3 different for each type or rune (glyph,mark,qint,seal)
Aiming for gold by end of s2 if possible, but plan to aim for 1800s+ s3


plz add me in game if interested


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kronvict

Senior Member

09-30-2012

dam i'm only 14. sorry bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrankyFilipino

Senior Member

10-01-2012

I downvoted for the typo and the fact you're going in expecting to lose. Go play 3v3 normal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Up to Code:
I downvoted for the typo and the fact you're going in expecting to lose. Go play 3v3 normal.


you expect people who are complete newbies to 3s to win?
really dnt post if you have nothing to contribute
and there is no normals draft pick in 3s, which means no bans


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anônymôus

Junior Member

10-01-2012

Me and my friend match all the reqs . I'll add you in game . My name is Anonymous .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puffball

Member

10-01-2012

I like how you are new to 3v3 and have such high requirements. I am gold and have only 3 rune pages and I definitely don't have 12 full sets. I probably meet the champ req but the point is that it is hilarious to think that you need those to be good. If you are worried about losing just play some normals with champs that don't usually get banned. It's that easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Up to Code:
I downvoted for the typo and the fact you're going in expecting to lose. Go play 3v3 normal.


.....jerk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Anônymôus:
Me and my friend match all the reqs . I'll add you in game . My name is Anonymous .


no worries ill be on from the times stated in my post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Puffball:
I like how you are new to 3v3 and have such high requirements. I am gold and have only 3 rune pages and I definitely don't have 12 full sets. I probably meet the champ req but the point is that it is hilarious to think that you need those to be good. If you are worried about losing just play some normals with champs that don't usually get banned. It's that easy.


neer said im new to 3v3 bro, i said im willing to teach those who are new to 3v3 what i know of it also 3 full runepages is not alot. And really is the minimum requirements you should have before even playing ranked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puffball

Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Megurine Lukka:
neer said im new to 3v3 bro, i said im willing to teach those who are new to 3v3 what i know of it


OOO, I see it now you said that in your fir... o wait no, your seco.. no not there either.. your thir... o dang its not there either. Wait, you didn't say you were willing to teach people anywhere.. hmmm

Quote:
Megurine Lukka:
also 3 full runepages is not alot. And really is the minimum requirements you should have before even playing ranked


You are right, three is not a lot of rune pages, thankfully there is not a whole bunch of variety needed when you play TT so three pages is plenty.


12