Lf 2 people to start a 3v3 team with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocona Vatel

09-30-2012

Looking for 2 people willing to learn 3s

Must be over 16
Have skype
willing to accept we will probably loose quite a few of our first games ( as there is no premade draft pick normal's for 3s)
And be on during 6-10pm most days (australian eastern standard time, GMT +10:30)
Must own at least 50 champions and have 4+ runpages with a minimal of 12 full sets of runes.(aka 3 different for each type or rune (glyph,mark,qint,seal)
Aiming for gold by end of s2 if possible, but plan to aim for 1800s+ s3

plz add me in game if interested

kronvict

09-30-2012

dam i'm only 14. sorry bro

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I downvoted for the typo and the fact you're going in expecting to lose. Go play 3v3 normal.

Cocona Vatel

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up to Code View Post
I downvoted for the typo and the fact you're going in expecting to lose. Go play 3v3 normal.
you expect people who are complete newbies to 3s to win?
really dnt post if you have nothing to contribute
and there is no normals draft pick in 3s, which means no bans

An˘nym˘us

10-01-2012

Me and my friend match all the reqs . I'll add you in game . My name is Anonymous .

Puffball

10-01-2012

I like how you are new to 3v3 and have such high requirements. I am gold and have only 3 rune pages and I definitely don't have 12 full sets. I probably meet the champ req but the point is that it is hilarious to think that you need those to be good. If you are worried about losing just play some normals with champs that don't usually get banned. It's that easy.

FearAzrael

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up to Code View Post
.....jerk

Cocona Vatel

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An˘nym˘us View Post
Me and my friend match all the reqs . I'll add you in game . My name is Anonymous .
no worries ill be on from the times stated in my post

Cocona Vatel

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffball View Post
I like how you are new to 3v3 and have such high requirements. I am gold and have only 3 rune pages and I definitely don't have 12 full sets. I probably meet the champ req but the point is that it is hilarious to think that you need those to be good. If you are worried about losing just play some normals with champs that don't usually get banned. It's that easy.
neer said im new to 3v3 bro, i said im willing to teach those who are new to 3v3 what i know of it also 3 full runepages is not alot. And really is the minimum requirements you should have before even playing ranked

Puffball

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megurine Lukka View Post
neer said im new to 3v3 bro, i said im willing to teach those who are new to 3v3 what i know of it
OOO, I see it now you said that in your fir... o wait no, your seco.. no not there either.. your thir... o dang its not there either. Wait, you didn't say you were willing to teach people anywhere.. hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megurine Lukka View Post
also 3 full runepages is not alot. And really is the minimum requirements you should have before even playing ranked
You are right, three is not a lot of rune pages, thankfully there is not a whole bunch of variety needed when you play TT so three pages is plenty.