AD lulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilyndrathyl

09-30-2012

So i saw one a few games ago and shut her down pretty hardcore as i was playing rengar and would just one shot her but i started thinking that lulu has a pretty good kit for AD what with all her stupid rediculous cc and everything thoughts anyone?

naotasan

09-30-2012

Wasted champion selection if you ask me.
Full support Lulu with Frozen Heart is scary.
Auto-attack Lulu is laughable and an easy target.

GrignardTS

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Wasted champion selection if you ask me.
Full support Lulu with Frozen Heart is scary.
Auto-attack Lulu is laughable and an easy target.
AD Sona?

AD Janna?

I wouldn't say laughable.

Tempestphile

10-01-2012

Shhh, lets not talk about lulu, lets talk about Teemo

FOODFOOD

10-01-2012

I don't know I think she has potential but she would require lots of positioning and a different build than most ad carries but i still think it's very doable in the correct hands and i would end here but i need to keep going without using puncuation.

Tempestphile

10-01-2012

to be fair, i look at lulu, then i look at sivir

i think AD lulu is fun, but not viable. esp. when you build last whispers but then pix does magic damage

AlphaFerric

10-01-2012

I could see a late bloodrazor being decent on her if you went the standard tanky mpen build on her. But really that would be the only time I could justify doing some form of ad build on her. The rest of the time you just want to max her cdr fast and have her be tanky enough to hold points/cc like a boss.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

How about OnHit lulu? That would make a lot more sense with her kit. She can use malady and maybe Nashers and benefit from the AP on them, plus use of Wits End, etc.

She already has substantial permanent onhit damage with her passive, so AS would seem to make more sense, just like with Kog Maw.
Plus since she deals magical damage with her spells, it makes sense to get Sorc Shoes, magic penetration runes/etc, and AP is useful. So she synergizes decently.

Unlike Kog, she doesnt have as much onhit nor the range. But her onhit is permanently up and she definitely has a better kit overall with the uberslow, polymorph/movespeed booster, shield/nuke, and grow/knockup for surviving.

Its not great, and not as good as true tanky support Lulu. But it isn't bad either and is certainly going to work better with her than true AD. AD Lulu is kind of like AD Annie. I guess you CAN but why? She has no AD/AS/crit buff at all.

GrignardTS

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
AD Lulu is kind of like AD Annie. I guess you CAN but why?
Dat long AA range

naotasan

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
AD Sona?

AD Janna?

I wouldn't say laughable.
Where did I say Janna or Sona?
I believe this is a Lulu thread, right?

I have been carried by an AD sona before :P