Changes to Shaco!

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechPrince

10-01-2012

JITB activation time, reduce it by 0.20 sec per level.

Thethiefofsouls

10-01-2012

JITB:
suggestion 1: no. would be tremendously overpowered for ap shaco. the only way to compensate for it would be to nerf box base damage and slight boost to ap ratio.
2. An hp boost would be fine by me

Hallucination:
1. yes yes a thousand times yes.
2. no. i am used to the currant time and use it for suicide shacos
A: no, he isn't yorick
B: no, he isn't kog'maw
C: yes

Lil122j

10-01-2012

JITB really should have a larger lifespan... Look at teemo's damn shrooms for example. They can do tons of damage and slow the target. (Which is much more effective imo than a fear that lasts less than a second)
Maybe limit how many JITBs he can have active at a given moment to balance it.
Never played Ap shaco, but if there is such a problem as 6 JITBs in one area doing unreasonable amounts of damage, then lower the ap ratio a bit.

UnknownMartian

10-01-2012

Alright guys, thanks. Keep it going! Tell your friends! Tell everyone! Lets get riot to do this!

Tomukai

10-01-2012

Meepo anybody?

Toastmasterd

10-01-2012

Glad your suggestions weren't just filled with junk that would completely alter the champion. I agree his ultimate is definitely his only real problem. Basically, players only use Shaco's ult during one or two situations.

One is to have extra damage while pushing objectives, dragon, turrets, etc. The other is when you don't want to get instantly killed by the enemy, so you use the ult for its decoy purposes. This mainly happens during teamfights and bad engages.

If you were to add in more player control, then the latter would become much more interesting. Close 1v1 fights could be turned around into your favor. Team fights would actually become relevant, since when the enemy instantly blows you up, you still have a utility after death.

UnknownMartian

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thethiefofsouls View Post
JITB:
suggestion 1: no. would be tremendously overpowered for ap shaco. the only way to compensate for it would be to nerf box base damage and slight boost to ap ratio.
2. An hp boost would be fine by me

Hallucination:
1. yes yes a thousand times yes.
2. no. i am used to the currant time and use it for suicide shacos
A: no, he isn't yorick
B: no, he isn't kog'maw
C: yes
Maybe you misunderstood numbe two. Itt is for the clone to appear at random. Sometimes the clone will appear to the right, left,behind in front. Etc.

pkflounder

10-01-2012

bump!

Psychotic Rat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-01-2012

I LOVE YOU! Not in the 'I love you so much I'm going to tie you to a chair and keep you locked in a small dark room while keeping you to myself' kind of love, but you get my drift. Shaco is fun. Shaco is funny. Shaco is a troll. These would make him that much more fun! I mean, there's nothing more irritating than having some jerk who does nothing but harass you the entire game then when you go to kill him, his entire team happens to be waiting in the bush right next to the turret in bot lane and you get so close...then you die and STUPID CLONE over to the left stands there as he gets away with literally 3 Health.... Then your 15/2/5 score takes a turn for the worst and your team calls you a feeder when you only have 3 deaths while the rest of them have MORE THAN 8. Yeah I think these new additions would be amazing with Shaco. ^.^

Psychotically yours,
ThePsychoticFool

UnknownMartian

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychoticFool View Post
I LOVE YOU! Not in the 'I love you so much I'm going to tie you to a chair and keep you locked in a small dark room while keeping you to myself' kind of love, but you get my drift. Shaco is fun. Shaco is funny. Shaco is a troll. These would make him that much more fun! I mean, there's nothing more irritating than having some jerk who does nothing but harass you the entire game then when you go to kill him, his entire team happens to be waiting in the bush right next to the turret in bot lane and you get so close...then you die and STUPID CLONE over to the left stands there as he gets away with literally 3 Health.... Then your 15/2/5 score takes a turn for the worst and your team calls you a feeder when you only have 3 deaths while the rest of them have MORE THAN 8. Yeah I think these new additions would be amazing with Shaco. ^.^

Psychotically yours,
ThePsychoticFool
This is all happening so fast... I... I'm going to need some more time! I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment... But yeah thanks, it took me a while to gather up and think of these important changes.

12345612 ... 15