Changes to Shaco!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spearis

12-24-2012

1 thing about Shaco's clone, it can't critically strike and after decive you are guarenteed to critically strike. So Riot should make Shaco's clone's ad and health the same as shaco's and they can balance that with this fact. If Shaco decives first to get close he will give away which one is real. but if he runs in there with his clone the enemy has a chance to run.

also I agree decive smoke should not apear in fog of war. I hate that boxes have a delay on activation but I suppose 1 second would be more fair. For god sakes let my clone do something after death even if it just explodes. 2 for the love of god yes make the boxes health scale. An ap caster should not be able to 1 shot auto attack one at anypoint in the game, an ad maybe but not a caster.
Also, give him some better quotes not just joker rip offs from the dark knight movie. His quotes should actually be funny in my opinion. Oh for his joke he could pull out a roast chicken and make it due an interpritive dance called "Kill Me" like that 1 skin sale.

Shaco is a wonderful flexible champion. He can counter jungle more safly and can backdoor as good as yi, but when it comes to late game he just crashes so hard. He's like caffine or something. Yes he can decive and quickly kill or push back high priority targets in a team fight, but he is unlikly to make it out alive. He is just so much fun to play but his boxes and clone need much smarter AI. Just my 2 cents and a quarter.

Rephiscorth

12-24-2012

totally agree, boxes are kinda useless right now, and ulti needs changes

Samflash3

12-24-2012

I just found out that the clone doesn't benefit from runes/masteries/BotRK,Spirit of lizard elder,mamanume etcc.

Spearis

12-24-2012

ya clone dosen't benifit from from just about anything except a handful of on hit items. Which was all fine and dandy with a madred's bloodrazor but without that the clone can't do much except but out a little more damage. And tank for you. Come to think of it 6 times out of ten the clone is either tanking dragon or a turrent for me.

Another idea. Shaco needs an animation when applying his backstab because if you are attacking from (say the enemy is facing toward the top of your screen) the lower right, at what angle is it too far to applay backstab? It can be a little hard to tell.

UnknownMartian

12-25-2012

Spearis, Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely adding those! And i truly hope riot checks this post. I wanna hear what they have to say about this.

FlippantFox

12-26-2012

I agree the buff issue for Shaco's ult does make it rather useless, since it's pretty obvious which one is the real Shaco (as if the double-damage thing didn't do that already).

Manual detonation also seems like a great idea.

However, having it use abilities isn't such a great idea IMO, it would be too strong (not to mention hard to control for the player). As for controlling it, you can already do that. Alt + RMB moves all the game's clones instead of you.

Secondly, an on-demand single-target fear would also be too strong. Shaco is already insanely good at ganking thanks to his Q. He doesn't need this.

UnknownMartian

12-26-2012

^ The fear would be like .5 - 1 seconds. Not long enough to make it OP. And You can't control the control after death.

vain11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

just here to bump the threat

Troy242621

02-12-2013

I feel like if people are going to complain about his early game to get it nerfed, it's only fair that his horrible end game gets buffed. It's unfair to take out one extreme but not the other.

UnknownMartian

02-15-2013

This is really old, might have some use though.