-~<OFFICIAL>~- Practice Being Honorable Thread!!! > _ <

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

The trick to winning a 1v1 duel is to reduce your opponent's health to 0 before he can do the same to you!!!

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I DISCONNECTED View Post
The trick to winning a 1v1 duel is to reduce your opponent's health to 0 before he can do the same to you!!!
Also to make sure the minions don't use the opportunity to revenge their fallen comrades.

XVI Michael IVX

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayAttack View Post
I'm all for the honor system and am looking forward to more incentive to being courteous to teammates, but you don't need to talk to your team/other people like they're six years old and be sugary-sweet to them. This is a little TOO much and it seems like you're trying way too hard to seem nice, IMO.
I'd rather have a guy sugar sweet talk me like I'm young then rage at me and curse at me for every mistake and so forth like so many right now.

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
Also to make sure the minions don't use the opportunity to revenge their fallen comrades.
Good call! Thanks for picking up the slack!!!!!

Sayfo

09-30-2012

Cant tell if this guy is a half decent troll or someone i want to push into a wood chipper.

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayfo View Post
Cant tell if this guy is a half decent troll or someone i want to push into a wood chipper.
Hahaha good one! Fargo is one of my favorite movies too!

Rachel

09-30-2012

I practiced all last game!
Hello friend I hope your games have been going well today. See you on the fields of justice!

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I practiced all last game!
Hello friend I hope your games have been going well today. See you on the fields of justice!
Good job, Rachel! I hope we can play a game together and exchange flippant witticisms!

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVI Michael IVX View Post
I'd rather have a guy sugar sweet talk me like I'm young then rage at me and curse at me for every mistake and so forth like so many right now.
Thanks! It's always nice to hear words of encouragement!!! I also really like the way that you dressed up your summoner name! It's really cool and reminds me of Jarvan! Do you play Jarvan?

Sayfo

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I DISCONNECTED View Post
Hahaha good one! Fargo is one of my favorite movies too!
Nvm can now tell this guy is defiantly a troll. 6/10 for not being blatantly obvious and bad.