-~<OFFICIAL>~- Practice Being Honorable Thread!!! > _ <

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-30-2012

I'm all for the honor system and am looking forward to more incentive to being courteous to teammates, but you don't need to talk to your team/other people like they're six years old and be sugary-sweet to them. This is a little TOO much and it seems like you're trying way too hard to seem nice, IMO.

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayAttack View Post
I'm all for the honor system and am looking forward to more incentive to being courteous to teammates, but you don't need to talk to your team/other people like they're six years old and be sugary-sweet to them. This is a little TOO much and it seems like you're trying way too hard to seem nice, IMO.
Woah there, Mr. Snarley! Let me guess--you didn't get your coffee this morning? LOL

T.T

(No I'm just joking. That's a really good point though!!!)

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Pinkie Pie.

What did I say about using the internet?

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus Delphus View Post
Pinkie Pie.

What did I say about using the internet?
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Nice one

*(upvoted)*

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

An early Doran's blade or 2 can give you a serious advantage when playing AD carry. You will trade better, but most importantly you will farm much better!

Good luck!!!

Digezz

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I DISCONNECTED View Post
An early Doran's blade or 2 can give you a serious advantage when playing AD carry. You will trade better, but most importantly you will farm much better!

Good luck!!!
Wow, man! Thanks for the helpful information! Now I can use this AMAZING idea to carry new players that have not yet honed their skills. I now believe that I can climb my way out of ELO hell. There is light at the end of this dark and dreary tunnel!

(upvoted on this account and over 9000 smurf accounts)

Dreggon

09-30-2012

he has a katana, the most badass weapon in the game, and is honorable

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digezz View Post
Wow, man! Thanks for the helpful information! Now I can use this AMAZING idea to carry new players that have not yet honed their skills. I now believe that I can climb my way out of ELO hell. There is light at the end of this dark and dreary tunnel!

(upvoted on this account and over 9000 smurf accounts)
High 5!!!! >_<

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

When leashing for your jungler, make sure you don't accidentally kill any of the creeps!

Make doubly sure that you don't accidentally leech XP from the big wolf / wraith, though. They'll have to do an entire extra camp to get to level 4! Oh noo!!! D:

I DISCONNECTED

09-30-2012

The act of killing monsters, minions, and enemy champions will give you gold, which can be exchanged for character-improving equipment at your home base!

:O